This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Mauricio
    User
    Member since August 25, 2017

Error
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: [BF4DB] Linked Account. Appeal at https://bf4db.com/player/ban/171994412 [BF4DB]

Hi, sorry for my poor english. 
    I got ban linked account only for brazilian servers, got linked ban by IP i think. It was very difficult for to be get here, because i cant read and understand english very well, but after searching on google long time. I have read that this happen when you are using for play in the same IP that other having used hack.
    i can say i have no ideia how to use "hack", and about IP, i use a share internet in my house with my neihgboards. Its a place where some peoples can share the same internet. I recently bought the game and would like back to play in brazilian servers because get less crash game playing.
    thanks, Mauricio

• Mauricio
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

There is no player listed under the persona ID "171994412"!

You are getting your last chance of appealing your ban properly following the ENTIRE template provided in the tutorial thread on how to appeal your ban that is pinned in this subforum.

If you fail to provide anything that was requested in the template your appeal will be denied, period.

/Thread closed.

• Mauricio
    MXT
    User

Staffnote

• Mauricio
    MXT
    User

My dear fellow staff member Scavenger sent me your profiles as you failed at providing them for the second time. Eventhough I closed this before I will reopen it to get it done.

https://bf4db.com/player/1719944122

This is seemingly the profile you are appealing for.

TSxYXqq.png

Both accounts have been used from the same static ip over a longer time period and even use the same Gravatar linking back to the same Wordpress account.

Don't bother creating any more appeals, if you do so I will terminate your user account.

Appeal denied.