This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • asmidelto
    User
    Member since June 03, 2019

Hello, 

I wanted to ask why is my account banned. I made a ban appeal requesting for this information hoping to engage in conversation but all I got was admin telling me to read about "hacked accounts". I did mention my account being taken (maybe I shouldn't have and I'm sorry for it) but I mentioned as well I don't belive that's the reason of me receiving ban. I read some more about "Linked account" and my understanding is that ban is not applied because of someone cheating on it but because someone who owns the account was caught cheating before with different account. Now, the thing is this account is the only one I ever had, so if it's not banned directly then it raises the question "why" is it banned at all? What account is it linked to and it what manner? 

If I'm going to be prevent from enjoying this game I just want to know what have leaded to this situation. Also, this is not a ban appeal, but I would be thankful for any kind of good will to make things clear with my situation. 

• asmidelto
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Hello, 

I wanted to ask why is my account banned. I made a ban appeal requesting for this information hoping to engage in conversation but all I got was admin telling me to read about "hacked accounts". I did mention my account being taken (maybe I shouldn't have and I'm sorry for it) but I mentioned as well I don't belive that's the reason of me receiving ban. I read some more about "Linked account" and my understanding is that ban is not applied because of someone cheating on it but because someone who owns the account was caught cheating before with different account. Now, the thing is this account is the only one I ever had, so if it's not banned directly then it raises the question "why" is it banned at all? What account is it linked to and it what manner? 

If I'm going to be prevent from enjoying this game I just want to know what have leaded to this situation. Also, this is not a ban appeal, but I would be thankful for any kind of good will to make things clear with my situation. 

asmidelto
    https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hacked-accounts-1174

As you are solidly linked to multiple accounts used for cheating it is fair to assume that a cheater had full access to your account as well and has been using it. Otherwise it would not been linked.

As said before, this post will explain everything you need to know. We do not take any responsibility for the problems that may occur after an account gets compromised. It is the owner his responsibility to take care of his online security.