This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AlphaPrime
    User
    Member since December 08, 2019

My Computer was a shit pc and i wanted to play from my mates pc to see the graphics and high fps play, may cause of this my accounted has a linked account ban, can u open my ban now i got a gamer pc but i cant play with my account with high fps, like I ever wished to play

Soldier Name: lAlphaPrimel

thanks,have a nice day

• AlphaPrime
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Have you played rounds with him in the past?

• AlphaPrime
    User

With my friend? No

• AlphaPrime
    User

It was like one year ago or something like that but thats VERY LONG TIME
  • AlphaPrime
    Retired Staff

You will need to find the battle reports to support that

• AlphaPrime
    User

The player who has been cheated was "BlackprimeEnsar" https://bf4db.com/player/989762958

and u can clearly see my battle reports we didnt played in the same server over a year we dont even have real contact anymore. As u can see we didnt played with him together like i said over a year.

Its just sad to get banned cause of this and i cant find battle reports over a year or even more, if u can see it from somewhere u can clearly see i was not playing with this dude since ages.

All i want is to battle in the fields with high fps like i wished it for years..

• AlphaPrime
    User
    Member since August 12, 2020

if I can help......  

do not understand why you do not just go to your statistics and battle reports, it also says when you last played

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/soldier/lAlphaPrimel/battlereports/1196138315/pc/

• AlphaPrime
    Retired Staff

We have extensively reviewed the data and it doesn't seem to suggest you are two are linked.

Appeal Approved.