This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • sk1tterr
    User
    Member since October 24, 2018

good day, I recently received a ban on my account for lending her to a person who was banned from her account (I lent my account to my cousin without knowing that he used some kind of cheating on his account and not knowing that he was banned , because I dont  knew this site a long time ago) I simply think my ban is very unfair because when I bought the "battlefield" I did not have any terms talking about BF4DB, warning that if I lent the account to someone and that person was banned in your account, you too it would be, I do not use any type of cheating, and my account is being banned without ever using any kind of cheating, I am seriously trying to unban my account because I never did anything wrong, I just was not aware of it, because in other games you lend your account to a friend and he take ban on his account, your account is not affected ... thanks for the attention

• sk1tterr
    User
    Member since October 24, 2018

an ADM told me to buy a new account in a month, but I work and study and still paid my school, I can not spend money on GAME, and also do not have time to try to evolve again into a new account...I hope my account is banned because it has never been hacked and this ban is very unfair to me

• sk1tterr
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

As explained previously in PM, your ban won't be removed as our policy is clear about cheaters having had access to an account.

Do not create more threads about your case as those will be removed, together with your forum permissions.