This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BirkLauritzen
    User
    Member since September 18, 2021

Hi,

So I just recently gained access to my old origin account, and played Battlefield 4 for the first time on it since late 2014/ early 2015. 

I played a match perfectly yesterday, but today since I joined, I've been kicked every few minutes from every server that I've been on. I've checked everywhere if my account for some reason should have gotten a ban for some reason; since none of the fixes, the internet suggested worked. 

Is there anything you can do to help me? My account name is PromannDk.

Best regards,

Birk

• BirkLauritzen
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

update punkbuster

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Battlefield-Games/HOW-TO-Update-Punkbuster-manually/td-p/3041916

https://www.evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php

• BirkLauritzen
    User

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, and sorry for my late one. I actually thought that you'd get a mail if you got a reply.

I have updated punkbuster, both the software and for Battlefield 4 too. As I stated above, I did play a match on my account with nothing wrong. But the day after when I started playing again I got kicked all the time, and it doesn't help at all when there never is a reason stated. 

• BirkLauritzen
    Member since March 27, 2020

if you join through battlelog you'll get an exact error message.

• BirkLauritzen
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Looks like you have a GGC ban.

• BirkLauritzen
    Retired Staff

Hi there! 👋

My name is Sovereign, and today I’m going to assist you to the best of my ability. If you follow these steps it should resolve your issues. If you have any problems, please don’t hesitate to reach out on Discord!

Step 1: Appeal your ban on Discord.

Thanks, have a great day!

• BirkLauritzen
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Not banned by us, it's a GGC ban. Legit or not, nothing we can do.

• BirkLauritzen
    User

Thanks for the answers! I keep forgetting that I have to look at notifications on the forum and don't get a mail..

Is there anywhere that I can read about the GGC ban and also appeal it? I still don't understand that I could play the game and then the day after I apparently was banned by GGC

• BirkLauritzen
    Administrator

GGC is dead now, they shut down.

• BirkLauritzen
    User

Great so I now have a ban that I literally cannot do anything about?

• BirkLauritzen
    User

You could try going to PBbans.com and see if they can help as the GGC ban shows there.Looks like there is another ban for multihack linked on that IP for BFHEROES.

• BirkLauritzen
    Administrator

"

Great so I now have a ban that I literally cannot do anything about?

BirkLauritzen
    Basically yes.  If you have any more questions about your ban, join our discord.
    Closing this.