• MadBadMan
    User
    Member since November 19, 2019

I just wanna ask why you're banning so much player for no reason? I saw so many times that you ban ppl for suspicious stats. But why? Do you have any proofs that this person is cheating or something? I mean when there is a good player with a decent aim and he hit many headshots. Why the fuck you ban this player? i actually dont get it. Its just retarded that you ban good player and give them no chance to play on popular servers, cause the most popular servers are protected by BF4BD. I only understand the ban for aimbotting or multihack, but i dont understand a pointless ban for suspicous stats. In my Opinion you abused the status as anti cheat system. No proofs from your side for any cheat, gives you not the right to ban a player from BF4BD protected servers.

I hope an admin can tell me something about that, why the fucking hell you do this shit!

• MadBadMan
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We don’t ban players for no reason, friend. We issue bans for suspicious stats when the statistical analysis of the individuals gameplay indicates cheating, but it’s relatively unclear if it’s as a result of aimbot, wallhack, esp, magic bullet, etc. 

If you learn the statistical side of Battlefield and learn how each weapon works, the allowable damage and their characteristics, it’s actually quite easy to look at someone’s stats from a battle report or over time and see that their stats are actually physically impossible to achieve without assistance from a cheat.

That being said, everyone has the ability to appeal their ban if they feel it was made in error. Unless there is blatant evidence of cheating, we have given the opportunity for players to submit video evidence of their gameplay. If they play at that skill level on a regular basis, then replicating a single round would not be difficult, and then they’d be on their way with their appeal approved. However, the number of people who claim they’re good because they’re a CSGO pro or they just aim at heads is pretty high. How many of them are actually able to put their money where their mouth is and replicate their stats? Very very few. The others are so far off from what was asked.

So not sure if you’ve made your post because you got banned or if someone you know did, but if it was you, you’re welcome to appeal your ban. Unless you’ve already done so.