This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AptiNXH
    User
    Member since July 02, 2017

Gentlemen,

I am banned of all Punkbuster server, but i don't now why, i never using wallhack or aimbot and nothing other. I want to tell you something, the real cheater is XRayyZ, my friends. Well, all that to say that I did not cheat and will never do it.

• AptiNXH
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

• AptiNXH
    User

What should i do ?

• AptiNXH
    Administrator

Expliquez comment vous avez obtenu ces statistiques de tir à la tête

Please explain how you got those headshot statistics

• AptiNXH
    User

This is hazard and I always aim head with the SAR-21 because he have a small retreat...

• AptiNXH
    User

Just look my prescision it's only 17,38%
  • AptiNXH
    User

?

• AptiNXH
    User

What happen ?

• AptiNXH
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/741358076451307072/1769190899/

I do not believe this is only aiming for the head. And this is only one of many reports I found that I think are questionable.

• AptiNXH
    User

Ok so you think i cheating and I'm perma ban of all server ? Can I do something for play again I bought an new computer for run bf4 better but I can't play...

• AptiNXH
    Administrator

Honestly, I do not really doubt you are / were cheating. Considering those stats you have, the battlereports I found and the fact one of your friends has been caught by PB already.. Well..

Not much you can do other then reading our ban policy. Please do not create other appeals, as those will be removed.

APPEAL DENIED

Impossible stats