This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ironbird172
    Banned
    Member since January 26, 2021

Dear i'm Rudy, i play bf4 and bf3 under the name Ironbird172, in 2013 i stopped playing bf4 due to the many cheaters out there with the BsB clan, now i'm being accused of cheating myself ?? can only play on certain servers! i am no cheaters never used aimbot or other hacks never just look at my bf3 profile !!! and to the games I played, what we did was at the request of our head admin, have a chat on our self-rented paid servers, he took us to the far end of the map to play sniper to get the greatest distance, he had some dummies which had a really weird name that we could shoot at, they didn't fire back that's why we had high death tolls per round, that was to unlock weapons and upgrades, but no aimbot or any such paid hacks, i was 52 years old, I'm almost 60 now and going to be sick retire really don't need a cheat !!! but what I would like to be able to play normal bf4 again, I all don't know what to do to go against this bann decision, that's why I'm trying through here, registered everywhere so you can see my list can tell that i have never been a cheater, just look at the games i can play on the few servers i can access, i didn't know this was cheat too ?? while you don't use aimbot or hacks we did that for fun and for upgrades which would otherwise be paying and life is already so expensive so i would like to ask you if you can't fix that problem so i can have my business for some years to come ps if I had known this would never have come this far, but who knew ?? now they still do and they know now and they make a lot less kill's but it stays the same while the real cheaters who are bypassing your system just keep playing and laughing with the fair playing players !! i hope you understand me and that it can be resolved best regards Rudy ironbird172 thanks in advance !!

• ironbird172
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018