This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • CINDY_CRAWFORD
    User
    Member since March 23, 2018

• CINDY_CRAWFORD
    User
    Member since November 15, 2017

using aimbot and wallhack

12:33 aimbot

best time to use aimbot and wallhack 0:42

scar h with very high damage looks like a power gun

• CINDY_CRAWFORD
    User
    Member since March 29, 2019

• CINDY_CRAWFORD
    User
    Member since March 23, 2018

Exactly, I also wonder how could he be marked clean??

• CINDY_CRAWFORD
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

CINDY_CRAWFORD
    Because there was no proof provided in that report.. and yeah.. in that video are some suspecious moments.. 0:42 probably doesnt show a WH, the enemy may have killed him there before, but the way he "quickscopes" or "noscopes" looks really off sometimes..

• CINDY_CRAWFORD
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

"

CINDY_CRAWFORD
    Player got marked clean because the reporter didn't provide any evidence. If no evidence is provided, we can't ban anybody. The staff always does certain checks when processing a report but if this doesnt show the player cheating or the evidence is to limited the player will be marked clean. That's why it's important that people don't rage report but help us to gather evidence. 

Thanks for the report, the video together with some additional stats data is enough to ban him.

Regarding the 4 linked accounts on fairplay, these ain't linked accounts but assessments. 247fairplay makes for every name of a player a linked assessment. In some scenarios old names of player X get linked to the new name of player Y, which makes the linked assessments of 247fairplay unreliable to use.