This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Jomya1999
    User
    Member since January 05, 2018

Hi, that video who Moj0_risin uploaded was bullshit, I didnt wallhack or aimbot at all. I had a bad computer before and now when i got a new one with better grapic and everything, my game is smoother and I can play better. Moj0 is telling some bullshit and everyone on the NNC operation locker server said that I wasnt hacking and that Moj0 should stop abusing me for cheating. He did that only to fuck with me and when i got banned he joined a server that I was playing with a friend and said " YOU ARE BANNED LOSER, I KNOW YOU DONT HACK BUT I GOT THE ADMINS TO BELIVE ME SO FUCK YOU NOOB, HOPE YOU DIE BITCH" and that is the truth, he said that to me i promise. he wanted me banned only because i was getting better with my new computer. So please can you remove my ban because i dont hack I promise, I would never do it and I hate hackers so why should I start cheating. Please remove it

Player Name, Jomya1999

• Jomya1999
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you have a screenshot or any proof of him saying the line you wrote in caps lock? If yes please provide it

• Jomya1999
    User

well i dont have a screenshot because I didnt know that I could appeal my ban, I wasnt hacking at all, I would never hack because i hate hackers so much. He is lying to you admins

• Jomya1999
    User

If he says that 1,06 in kd is high then he is lying so much, i have played against a hacker who hack 2.80 and he had like 38965 kills and 2 deaths on his battlelog before he removed the hack, I dont hack only because i was playing good those matches, he is lying I promise and that video doesnt have any proof that I was hacking, my friend was looking on the video and he said that the video isnt any proof of hacking

• Jomya1999
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Actually nevermind, should've looked closer. I didn't watch the video that was provided in your initial report but the following is enough to keep the ban active.

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-415686.html

You were suspended by PunkBuster for the usage of an Aimbot. You may feel free to create a troubleticket at Evenbalance and appeal your violation there.

https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

If, and only if Evenbalance confirms that this violation has been triggered in error feel free to make a secondary appeal providing a link to your approved Evenbalance appeal.

The user who reported you will receive a private message containing a warning for the future. Reporting and framing a clean player with the intention of getting said player banned will result in a permanent suspension from BF4DB and future services we have planned.

As for now,

Appeal denied.