This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheBeardTwiddler
    User
    Member since December 07, 2023

I am continuing from my previous post that was deleted

I'm sorry but you cannot use that 'proof' as a reason for you to ban me, based on numbers an letters?. There is a lot of inconsistency on that data. You have not taken into consideration on how i play, the accessories I use and type of firing. Yes, I camp a lot (that's not cheating), i use bipods a lot and single firing-mode. I know for a fact that there are players out there how would report other players for playing better than them and that's ridiculous. There are lot of haters and jealousy in the community. If you are going to use that 'proof' as a reason for you to ban me then you need to reconsider because that 'proof is ridiculous, in my opinion 

• TheBeardTwiddler
    Administrator
    Member since April 10, 2019

No.

• TheBeardTwiddler
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

https://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1006694467098&uid=&cnt=200&startdate=202312072158&selectreports=1732162573893894528

Hi. I'll be brief.

These bunch of numbers actually tell a clear story. You see, in this highlighted report (and there are many more reports where it's so obvious to anyone familar with this game mechanics that you cheated) you fired 579 bullets, out of which 48 hit a targer (I do implore you to explore the columns names at least). I call them "bullets" to avoid confusion but in fact those are "hitmarkers", so anything that does damage in this game - grenades, gadgets, etc

You got 46 kills in total, out of which 43 were actually made with a weapon and 3 kills could be anything else (grenades, for example).

Now of course we cannot say with 100% certainty that all these 48 hits were made with a weapon (acw-r in your case btw), but we can say for sure that you need at minimum 43 hits to get 43 kills (we can ignore the edge cases like when 1 headshot bullet kills 2 targets standing behind each other within 5 m from you as statistically near improbable). Then out of these 46 kills 3 are left unknown, but each also required a hit to be fatal. 48-3 = 45 hits, so 45 hits at most you had with acw-r

And so in this case it means each of the bullet was fatal.

Now let's calculate the damage your bullets did.

The worst case scenario - all targets had 100hp, 43/45 ~ 95.6hp

The best case scenario - all targets had 1hp. In this case it was enough to do the lowest possible damage with the weapon. In case of acw-r the lowest damage is done at the range of 120+m into Stomache & Legs and it's 14.32hp

Just for the simplicity sake, let's just take the mean value - (95.6 + 14.32)/2 = 54,96hp. The absolute maximum possible damage output done by acw-r is a headshot from within 8m is 51.12hp. And these are all still theorethically best case scenarios. In any case, damage hack could not obvious

TL;DR you cheated so fuck off