This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • tuna
    User
    Member since September 11, 2020

Soldier Name: taiwanesetuna

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/zh/soldier/taiwanesetuna/stats/1004715955177/pc/

Have You Claimed Your Soldier:Yes.

Appeal:

First of all, I don’t know why I was reported. I checked that the reason for the report was that a Japanese person reported me, and he also posted a photo of my record to "BF4DB" (K/D:40:15). It's ridiculous, because I know that the person who reported me is the opponent's first player on the same field with me. Isn't his record more surprising?

The second point is that I don’t understand the analysis data. I only know that this game is a shooting game. Killing opponents is the priority and training reaction ability. I am also an old BF player more than two years ago because of my old EA account. I lost it, so I reapplied to buy a new EA account. I have not used any cheating programs, and every scene of BF4 is very familiar. This time the Japanese reported me in the "Snow Prison" (Chinese translation ), the total score of the field is 1600 points, which is a very high score. My level should be 12 or 13 at the time. I didn’t have too many guns to use. The guns provided by the game are very fixed. It will be very comfortable and accustomed to use all the time. The trajectory of the gun, my kill rate is not very high, I also know where to hide to attack the target, is this considered cheating? This judgment is very unfair. I hope that the administrator can restore my account to normal use, and I am willing to accept follow-up investigation and verification by the administrator.

• tuna
    User
    Member since September 11, 2020

I can also clearly point out that the account of the Japanese who randomly reported me in the game is   DONT_BAN_ME_HEHE     Then you can ask the administrator "Angry_Cuban13" to check his information. It is not more exaggerated than mine. A higher level does not mean a higher "KD" value, and his situation is even more illogical.

• tuna
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I have looked at your account again and do not see anything which should result in a ban

Appeal Approved