This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • bense5555
    User
    Member since May 24, 2018

Hello BF4DB

I enjoy playing on your servers, as it fills all my favorite requirments for a fun server
    Sadly i got banned af few days ago, i'm not quite sure about the reason, however i have recorded my gameplay from the session where i was banned. It's a short edit, as it was just a video i showed to a friend, but i can provide a longer session if required.

Please take a look, it's really frustrating getting banned when you're doing all you can to read up on rules and follow the server guide-lines. I would love to see myself getting unbanned, or at least get an explanation on the reason for my ban, as i feel like i have done nothing to provoke it 

Kind Regards Bense5555

• bense5555
    User

Sorry for the kinky stuff in the end, thats just how we mess with each other

• bense5555
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/352332610

You do not seem to be banned by us. Mind that we only provide a 3rd party anti-cheat solution, and besides two sponsored servers, do not manage independent servers ourselves. Server owners that have our plugin installed are free to enforce their own rules.

• bense5555
    User

It was my impression that i should go here to get my ban reviewed, was sent here from func.clan.su
    I was just playing on the TOP server, and was told i the chat that i was to pay 10 euro to get unbanned. 
    Am i in the wrong place? If i am, do you know where i should go?

Thanks for the fast reply! Kind regards Bense5555

• bense5555
    Administrator

You should appeal at clan that maintains the server you are banned from. But if they ask money for an unban, I'd personally think it's better to stay away from it anyway.

• bense5555
    User

Thanks for your advice Scavenger, i appriciate. Yeah i'm not gonna pay for getting unbanned, then nothing is going to keep them away from just banning me again later. 

Maybe i should give your servers a try instead!

• bense5555
    Administrator

"

Thanks for your advice Scavenger, i appriciate. Yeah i'm not gonna pay for getting unbanned, then nothing is going to keep them away from just banning me again later. 

Maybe i should give your servers a try instead!

bense5555
    Haha, well they usually aren't that well populated but a lot of our community members run great servers :) Feel free to drop by in our discord for more info: https://discord.gg/4sVB8cn