This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Hassan Aziz Jameel
    Banned
    Member since November 22, 2019

Soldier Name:[6poR] UnLIMITeD_CARBON

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profilehttps://bf4db.com/player/176417168
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier : yes

Appeali use aimbot hax with mistake i don't know this is baned cause i have play battlefield in my PS4 i come to PC after 3 mount plese help me i need help and this aim bot i have deleted i very sorry....

i play BF4 my aim is good i don`t use cheat please can help me

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

Since you posted this in the "News and Announcements" section, I assume this isn't an actual appeal and just an information gathering process on your part.

Let me clarify - so your defense is that you didn't know that an aimbot was banned? 

This being the news section, I would like to ask that every appeal be allowed one defense attorney to advocate for their cause. 

Let me represent this client, I ask no fee and he already has a defense in place for me. 

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    Banned

I do not deny that I used the program hax I did not know that in the year 2019 this is forbidden I thought that the game is left and this does not hurt and also I love this game did not know that im bot ergonomics entered the game in order to try only and do not want to use such malicious programs I have acknowledged my actions and I want to help. Thank you. I ask everyone to look at my case and help me. I do not intend or want to use these malicious programs. My love and respect for you and your game...

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    User

Your honor - my client clearly states his case that he was unaware that hacks were not allowed on BF4 in 2019. 

Now clearly we all understand that it was not allowed in 2018, 2017, and so forth.

But how was my client, a man of simple intent and an IQ of 78, supposed to know this rule extended to 2019? 

I ask for leniency, no - a complete dismissal of these charges as even their suggestion is a miscarriage of justice. 

I also ask for clemency on his sodomy charges. 

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    Banned

you can see my profile i playing in ps4 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Hassan--aziz/stats/1850817318/ps4/

my aim and KD it`s good i not noob player . I am a man in need of help because I made a mistake

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    Banned

dougandbugs  .I am grateful to you, but I ask everyone to look into my case and I don't want to ruin the game at all. I repeat and say I have sinned Yes I did not know and help me please

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    User

"

dougandbugs  .I am grateful to you, but I ask everyone to look into my case and I don't want to ruin the game at all. I repeat and say I have sinned Yes I did not know and help me please

Hassan Aziz Jameel
    Your gratitude is all I could ever ask for, friend. 

I have made an airtight case in your favor, and foresee no legal remedy pursued against you.

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    Banned

thanks bro <3I consider every word I said frankly... thanks again 

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    User

Okay Hassan, I need you to listen closely. 

I've talked with some people on reddit and I believe I've found a solution to your problem.

It's a little complicated and involves several steps, so I'm going to give them to you one at a time.

The first step is I need you to do a complete uninstall of BF4 on your PC.

I'll then need to see you post a screenshot from your desktop in this thread that shows you uninstalled BF4.

This is necessary to show you are truly sorry for what you've done.

Once you do that, get back to me and I'll walk you through the rest of the steps.

I'm also afraid to inform you that if you don't do this, there's nothing more that I personally can help you with. 

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Reopened thread for further memevestigations

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    Banned

Hello my friend I have deleted the game from my PC and also I deleted the program hax

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApHotna-XYMqgqtV1OOfPFRuJVgLFQ?e=P6pe2l

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

"I'm just a guy in the courtroom"  LYNCH HIM !!!!!!

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Fantastic. The ban should be resolved as long as you don't start the bf4.exe file on your computer which you seem to have removed. If you experience an issue with the ban in the future make sure you search for the bf4.exe file and remove it. If for some reason you do not want to remove the bf4.exe file I would have to ask that you disable your internet connection as long as that file is in use. 

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    User

"

Hello my friend I have deleted the game from my PC and also I deleted the program hax

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApHotna-XYMqgqtV1OOfPFRuJVgLFQ?e=P6pe2l

Hassan Aziz Jameel
    This is good that you have done this Hassan. I am proud to be your Atticus Finch. 

The appeal was denied last night by the judge, but thanks to a motion filed on behalf of your profound mental handicap, the case has been reopened now so that this can be investigated further. 

The court just needs you to post the image of it somewhere else as most people won't want to click that link.

Try posting it to imgur.com so that we all can see it here and verify that you have done as instructed. Or if you can just link it here directly, that would be most excellent. 

It will need to show something along the lines of "Your uninstall of Battlefield 4 was complete". 

Once this is done, present your evidence here to the court and we may proceed to the final step of your community service. 

• Hassan Aziz Jameel
    Banned

What do you think that you enter the device through any desk and you search and delete what you want I live in Iraq and the Internet we have very slow and I say it and frankly I very regret.

https://imgur.com/undefined