This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Darkskynos
    User
    Member since August 06, 2018

Hello, I just understood after 1 year that if I can't play most servers it's because i'm banned for "suspicious stats" ??

This player has been banned by BF4DB and any game server protected by our anti-cheat plugin

Reason: Suspicious Stats

I don't understand I just claimed my account and saw my statistics reports and apparently there are games where I have 149 kills which seems impossible as i'm pretty shitty at the game and I don't think I was hacked because I have other games on my account like bf1 and titanfall and never had any problems, maybe it was a troll game I don't remember but how is this a reason to be banned ? I never used any cheats or things like that I hate these so please unban me thanks

My bf4db account : https://bf4db.com/profile/Darkskynos

• Darkskynos
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/848174155273729024/1695553503/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/848172116267365376/1695553503/

Looking only at a few reports, those do not really seem legit to me. If it wasn't you getting those games, then I have to assume someone did hack your account and used it to cheat.

• Darkskynos
    User

Well maybe but it's strange I think I'd have known it and even so there wasn't any tier programs detected or anything so why am I banned maybe he was just rly good and wanted to play with noobs, I'm just a casual player and being banned like this for no reasons from a game you bought is really annoying (thanks for the fast answer btw) 

• Darkskynos
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/848174155273729024/1695553503/

If you insist, you may record a game like that. Identical stats and same weapon. Record the full game in a min res 720p 60fps and upload to youtube. 

But as you said, you were not the person getting those stats? 

• Darkskynos
    User

As I said it wasn't me, but what if the man who hacked me didn't use any cheat and was just good, if I understand correctly there is no proof, just suspicious stats. I can't provide any proof that he didn't cheat, but you can't provide proof that he did. Furthermore, one year later, it's likely that the hacker moved on from this banned account and won't come back, and i'll add extra security to my account. So could you try to unban me, keep an eye on me, and if there is again just one suspicious stats that means the hacker still got my account and it's definitely over ?

I find it stupid and dishonest to ban hacked accounts, if they can't prevent hackers to steal accounts on their platform, it's their responsability, not our.

• Darkskynos
    Administrator

"

As I said it wasn't me, but what if the man who hacked me didn't use any cheat and was just good, if I understand correctly there is no proof, just suspicious stats. I can't provide any proof that he didn't cheat, but you can't provide proof that he did. Furthermore, one year later, it's likely that the hacker moved on from this banned account and won't come back, and i'll add extra security to my account. So could you try to unban me, keep an eye on me, and if there is again just one suspicious stats that means the hacker still got my account and it's definitely over ?

I find it stupid and dishonest to ban hacked accounts, if they can't prevent hackers to steal accounts on their platform, it's their responsability, not our.

Darkskynos

Only seen those kind of stats with bots. So enough for us to keep the ban.

We do not unban hacked accounts either. Consider reading our ban and appeal policies. 

There are plenty of ways to prevent accounts from getting compromised, it's definately the users responsibility to use them. 

APPEAL DENIED