This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • NO_CHEAT_TURK
    User
    Member since May 04, 2020

NO_CHEAT_TURK

https://bf4db.com/player/175412196

l am here to appeal to my NO_CHEAT_TURK Ban!

l would like to appeal for the ban was issued on my NO_CHEAT_TURK account

the video which was used on You tube has no proof of cheating! if you were to to watch my play style for a long time you would understand that l would go outside in operation locker map as it is safer to reach the opposite side of the map also known as Flank them and on the video shown l was heading outside to flank the enemy and l see a guy front of me and l kill him l did not know he was there until l got there. and second video inside where l was going to corner as l get killed a lot on that corner l always slow down and check to see if any one is coming in that video that is exactly what happened  also l have a very good PC and headset which helps to hear the enemy and l always check my mini map!

l have played this game over 5000 hours and my game play style does not give any proof or indication that l am cheating!

• NO_CHEAT_TURK
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Thank you for your appeal. We will review the evidence and what you’ve submitted and get back to you when we can. We appreciate your patience.

• NO_CHEAT_TURK
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Multiple staff agree, the video evidence is enough to maintain the ban. We apologize for the lengthy delay.

Appeal denied.