• sammad143
    User
    Member since June 09, 2017

Really good job guys on reviving the site again, I served as one of the mods in the earlier version of the site for about an year until the very end.

I though all was lost once the site went down back then, we had put 100s of hours updating the banlists, catering appeals etc, hope those bans has been retained.

Would like to know if similar functionalities can be expected with BF1 as well? I know it would be difficult considering theres no RCON protocol involved in BF1, but if you guys can pull this off, it would be awesome.

Also a History Tool is of utmost importance.

GG guys!

• sammad143
    User
    Member since May 26, 2017

This is only for BF4. We hope soon BF1 banned on new site. But we give donate to bf4db.com. He works hard than you think.

• sammad143
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hi there, thanks for the kind words!

Unfortunately, nothing was retained from the old site and we have built everything from scratch. That being said, one month after launch and we already have 4824 bans at the time of this post. 

In terms of functionality for BF1, that's a good question. We've talked about it, done some technical research into it, and would like to do something HOWEVER we're focusing on BF4 for now until we add everything we want to add and have all the links worked out. Once that's done then we'll look at expanding to other titles. I can almost guarantee we won't do anything for BFH, though. ;) 

Oh, and we have a history tool already, however it's currently only being used internally while we refine how it works and do testing. We will be making it available in the near future once testing is complete. :)