• LordX
    User
    Member since August 07, 2017

this one https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-414699.html

look on his ban record for aimbot , and I saw him getting Global Ban in the official server log he gone right away kicked or banned , and he come back after 1min like nothing happen , how this possible ? 

• LordX
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Global ban info provided by PBbans is not always up to date. So might be that. Or the player has transferred his stats / name to another account and joined again.

If that second option, then we will see that account soon enough in our logs and ban that new GUID asap.

I am not completely sure if a PB global is instantly kicking before a player is on the server. So it could be that it seems like the player has joined, but he gets kicked right after his map has loaded. Your server logs will say that the player has joined, while he actually is not able to spawn.

• LordX
    User

"

Global ban info provided by PBbans is not always up to date. So might be that. Or the player has transferred his stats / name to another account and joined again.

If that second option, then we will see that account soon enough in our logs and ban that new GUID asap.

I am not completely sure if a PB global is instantly kicking before a player is on the server. So it could be that it seems like the player has joined, but he gets kicked right after his map has loaded. Your server logs will say that the player has joined, while he actually is not able to spawn.

Scavenger

we talking about official server here ,and he join without any problem and play again to next ban , then just rejoin again , he have a lot of bans look on ban list. how DICE let him play I not get it . or EA ban system is broken or something.

• LordX
    Administrator

Then I think that he just transferred his account to a new bought game. EA support should not be allowed to do that, but it happens.

• LordX
    User

but 66 bans ........ looks like DICE just don't give a shit about cheaters .

• LordX
    Administrator

I'll just say they are very forgiving.. In the meantime, we will just keep banning linked accounts.

• LordX
    User

"

I'll just say they are very forgiving.. In the meantime, we will just keep banning linked accounts.

Scavenger
    this is a problem , official rented servers not have custom bans :'(