This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • GalaxyAFDragon
    User
    Member since August 07, 2020

Solider Name: GalaxyAFDragon

Link to BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1004545970014

Yes, I have claimed my soldier

Appeal:

I believe I have uploaded all information required. I watched the video before posting this. I've already appealed to battlefield.agency and got my banned cleared. They told me I had be banned for high head shot count. I got this game to play with my husband (Comradederp2033). He was helping me unlock guns by playing on the opposite team and letting me shoot him. They already told me not to do that anymore and I won't. I wasn't hacking and I have never hacked. I just want to play with my husband and unlock more of my guns. I think the game they referenced was like from 7 months ago and I don't have a video of the game or anything but I will send in a new video or whatever is necessary.

• GalaxyAFDragon
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

You aren't banned by us but yes, please, don't do statpadding. It is against EA ToS, can lead to a FairFight Stat reset and most ranked servers will ban you on sight because of how plug-ins work (auto ban based on abnormally high hs rate) 

• GalaxyAFDragon
    User

Ok. Thank you! Where can I go to look at the websites that have me banned?

• GalaxyAFDragon
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

There is no site that lists that, just gotta try servers to see on which you're banned or not.

• GalaxyAFDragon
    User

Oh ok. Thank you!