This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • funfuntank
    User
    Member since December 12, 2017

My brother used my computer why you banned his account for LINKED.  You can see his record is 200 hours.  KDR normal .

https://bf4db.com/player/1887777499

BF4DB will ban any one used my computer or IP?  we use fix at home  

please look for this  case.

• funfuntank
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

As I already mentioned to you in a PM: Provide a few battlereports that show you and your brother playing together from BEFORE you got FF reset.

Oh and I find it a bit curious you are using the same gravatar as your brothers battelog on our forums. Means it is registered on the same e-mail?

• funfuntank
    User
    Member since December 12, 2017

1. We have a chat group for our server  we share and get  the fun photo  just input the owner email, as you know 1 gravatar just can host 1 photo only. 

2. My account just 25Hrs I reopen my account  2 days before by Origin Access, my bro account  played several months, We just have 1 computer run BF4          smoothly at home , so no battle report we can play together.

3 The policy is one player get FF reset, any one even the same player cant play at the same place and computer?  I feel  any one play in my home  will                permanent  ban away from BF4 by looked as  linked account.

4. I have issued a case to EA claim my FF reset problem and waiting the result, I hope you can help my bro for innocent reason.

5. The evidence is we are in the same server everyone each  member is high skill player (https://ibb.co/dmtzHw),  I want to find out we login in the server by different IP in server  but nowhere to find it .9r36t4.jpg

• funfuntank
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

If you can not prove the account is not yours, then I can not help you. You need to wait for a response from EA about your reset. If they admit it is a mistake both accounts will be set to clean.

When you have had a response from EA, please PM any of the staff. Closing this thread now. Please do not create more threads unless your FF reset is rolled back.