This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • radjarios21
    User
    Member since November 21, 2020

fui logar na minha conta e fui banida inesperadamente sou uma jogadora honesta minha taxa me mortes no game sempre foram alta seria por conta disso me ajudem pvf so quero o game de volta dediquei muitas horas no game direto pvf

• radjarios21
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Alguém vai está com vc logo, apenas espere.

Translation:
    I went to log in to my account and I was banned unexpectedly I am an honest player My rate of death in the game has always been high It would be because of that help me please I just want the game back I spent many hours in the direct game
    https://bf4db.com/player/1004025277092

• radjarios21
    User

"

Alguém vai está com vc logo, apenas espere.

Translation:
    I went to log in to my account and I was banned unexpectedly I am an honest player My rate of death in the game has always been high It would be because of that help me please I just want the game back I spent many hours in the direct game
    https://bf4db.com/player/1004025277092

Frank_Castle

obrigada pela ajuda só fico triste com isso a pessoa se dedica a ser bom no game melhora e inesperadamente você é banida assim fico desanimada com a comunidade do bf4 agradeço a sua ajuda Frank_Castle ;]

• radjarios21
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

I was the one that banned you, so I can't make the ultimate decision, but would you mind explaining the selected stats?

4CR

• radjarios21
    User

"

I was the one that banned you, so I can't make the ultimate decision, but would you mind explaining the selected stats?

4CR

KarekCat
    não sei oque  explicar eu desdo inicio sempre tive minhas taxa de kiil altas  sou uma jogadora variada jogo com todas as armas do game para ver qual me indentifica mais você me deu ban quando eu era nivel 11 sou contara pessoas que joga de hack se usa tem q ser banido mesmo mais nesse caso eu não sou não uso nada nem sei como q faz para ter acesso a trapaças sou leiga só jogo para me diverti criar amizades não acho justo banirem minha conta que tive mais de 40 horas me dedicando a ela eu acho que se eu estivesse usando hack não estaria vindo aqui pedir ajuda para ter minha conta de volta :[

• radjarios21
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Translation:

I don't know what to explain, since the beginning I always had my kiil rates high I'm a varied player with all the weapons in the game to see which one identifies me the most you banned me when I was level 11, I'm against people who play with hack if you use it you have to be banned even more in this case i'm not i don't use anything nor i know how to get access to cheating i'm a layman just game to have fun creating friendships i don't think it's fair to ban my account i had more than 40 hours dedicating myself to it I think if I were using a hack I wouldn't be coming here to ask for help to get my account back: [

• radjarios21
    User

"

Translation:

I don't know what to explain, since the beginning I always had my kiil rates high I'm a varied player with all the weapons in the game to see which one identifies me the most you banned me when I was level 11, I'm against people who play with hack if you use it you have to be banned even more in this case i'm not i don't use anything nor i know how to get access to cheating i'm a layman just game to have fun creating friendships i don't think it's fair to ban my account i had more than 40 hours dedicating myself to it I think if I were using a hack I wouldn't be coming here to ask for help to get my account back: [

Frank_Castle
    gente como q fc minha conta :[

• radjarios21
    User

"

"

Translation:

Frank_Castle
    gente como q fc minha conta :[

radjarios21
    MINHA CONTA :[   :[  :[  :[  :[ 

:[ 

• radjarios21
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1004165708857

You've been cheating for a while now.

Appeal Denied

• radjarios21
    User

"

https://bf4db.com/player/1004165708857

You've been cheating for a while now.

Appeal Denied

Burtcomo assim gente não uso nada como algum tempo essa conta que voce marcou não e minha como assim moram 3 pessoas na mesma casa para 1 pc todos usam o mesmo pc mais cada um com sua
    como assim gente não uso nada como algum tempo 

how come people don't use anything like some time this account you marked is not mine as well as 3 people live in the same house for 1 pc all use the same pc plus each one with their account we will talk about it i have nothing to do with this little girl there