• Robert3632
    User
    Member since November 27, 2018

Good day. It is possible to get a ban (based on a report, movie) on bf4db for cheating. Once you can also get a ban for dishonest points. FLAGRUN or common killings. Is it still valid or only HaCK?

• Robert3632
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Please keep the threads in English here, I think it's better ^^

• Robert3632
    User

I wrote in English for a Google translator.

I do not know why it is in Polish :(

• Robert3632
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

I'm not sure I entirely understand your question.  Someone reported with a video of them cheating would mean a ban for that person.  Trade killing is not something that bf4db bans for, but it is against EA's terms of service, and sometimes people get banned for that because the site-bot flags them for high head shot kill ratio.  Does that help?

• Robert3632
    User

I just wanted to know if bf4db gives bans just for hack, aimbot, wh? Once you could get a ban here for FLAGRUN. I wanted to know out of curiosity. As for the rules of the game in bf4. EA, DICE does nothing about it. More important is bf1 or bfv :) :)

• Robert3632
    User

People get banned for stat padding by the bot, those bans are overturned on appeal a lot of times.  Bf4db only bans for cheats. Bf4db also has no service in bf1 or bfv, and are not associated with EA, fairfight, or punkbuster.

• Robert3632
    User

People get banned for stat padding by the bot, those bans are overturned on appeal a lot of times.  Bf4db only bans for cheats. Bf4db also has no service in bf1 or bfv, and are not associated with EA, fairfight, or punkbuster.

Edit: double post...somehow.

• Robert3632
    User

See: https://bf4db.com/banning

• Robert3632
    User
    Member since March 29, 2019

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/ROC/US/en/PC/BF4

The following are some examples of conduct not permitted by the TOS, they are not a complete list of prohibited behaviors and you should refer to the TOS for further details:

Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario such as 'flagrun'

Game disconnected: you were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: FlagRun Prohibited

• Robert3632
    User

"

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/ROC/US/en/PC/BF4

Oto kilka przykładów postępowania niedozwolonego przez TOS, nie są one pełną listą zabronionych zachowań i powinieneś zapoznać się z TOS, aby uzyskać więcej informacji:

Tworzenie środowiska gry, które z definicji lub działania tworzy zawyżony scenariusz punktacji, taki jak „flagrun”

Rozłączono grę: zostałeś wyrzucony przez FairFight. Podany powód: FlagRun zabronione

Band of Brothers

Regulations I know. Just what does the regulations for NO KILL servers have here? (FLAGRUN). Such servers have always been and will continue to be. I do not even know if it really works what you're writing about. Another thing. I know that many players create common killings to unlock the weapon. It's the same as flagrun or something similar. Does it really block the behavior? :) :) BF4db is currently the only and the fastest operating security for BF4. Reports ORIGIN, BATTELOG or PB is a big lime tree. Thanks guys for a good job.