This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • shingu
    Banned
    Member since December 03, 2018

BI_0NDlE

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/BI_0NDlE/

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/wringful-ban-appeal-3847

How dare you. i don't care that you say  i played with that person many rounds , i can play with whom i want million years, you have no right to tell me whom to play with, if other person hacks, it is his problem not mine. ALso where did you get info that i play with him all the time allegedly? my round history is locked. Did you give the video evidence of us playing all the time? Or do you only say what you want?  i have every right to spawn on any player in game and to stay anywhere i want if the place i stay at is not inside texture or layer where i can't be killed. Roof is not glitch. There are many ways to climb roof without hack, look youtube.   If you don't lift this unlawful ban i will go directly to EA.  I have had enough with that bearded moderator who first called me multihacker and lied about me, although he had watched the same damn video where no hacking of me is seen. After i sorted that out and caught him lying, he came back to change the reason. You can suspect anyone of anything, but before you ban, provide evidence. Give me evidence also that Dewcifer69 was flying? where is evidence that he hacked?  you don't see his name when some player  is flying. Just because video at some point shows him in squad with me, doesn't mean he had any hack. It could have been anyone flying. Did you actually prove who was flying with evidence?  i told you i had spawned on another player, but i can change squads many times in round, you don't see in video of me spawning or at what point i spawned and on whom and when i had spawned on that roof. When video shows my squad with dewcifer69, i could have spawned on another player 5 minutes ago and changed squad to join dewcifer69 or vice versa. If you accuse, give hard evidence with video of hacking moment with player name visible.  Your saying that you know me and my roof camping with one player or another means nothing in court of law, you can allege all you want, but you have to have evidence. Please show video of any hacking player where it is visible that it is the same person and he is caught flying with his name visible.   I am making all screenshots and i will go to EA forums and you will be reported for negligence and false accusation without evidence. I don;t care about video of me sitting on roof.

• shingu
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

BI_0NDlE

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/BI_0NDlE/

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/wringful-ban-appeal-3847

How dare you. i don't care that you say  i played with that person many rounds , i can play with whom i want million years, you have no right to tell me whom to play with, if other person hacks, it is his problem not mine. ALso where did you get info that i play with him all the time allegedly? my round history is locked. Did you give the video evidence of us playing all the time? Or do you only say what you want?  i have every right to spawn on any player in game and to stay anywhere i want if the place i stay at is not inside texture or layer where i can't be killed. Roof is not glitch. There are many ways to climb roof without hack, look youtube.   If you don't lift this unlawful ban i will go directly to EA.  I have had enough with that bearded moderator who first called me multihacker and lied about me, although he had watched the same damn video where no hacking of me is seen. After i sorted that out and caught him lying, he came back to change the reason. You can suspect anyone of anything, but before you ban, provide evidence. Give me evidence also that Dewcifer69 was flying? where is evidence that he hacked?  you don't see his name when some player  is flying. Just because video at some point shows him in squad with me, doesn't mean he had any hack. It could have been anyone flying. Did you actually prove who was flying with evidence?  i told you i had spawned on another player, but i can change squads many times in round, you don't see in video of me spawning or at what point i spawned and on whom and when i had spawned on that roof. When video shows my squad with dewcifer69, i could have spawned on another player 5 minutes ago and changed squad to join dewcifer69 or vice versa. If you accuse, give hard evidence with video of hacking moment with player name visible.  Your saying that you know me and my roof camping with one player or another means nothing in court of law, you can allege all you want, but you have to have evidence. Please show video of any hacking player where it is visible that it is the same person and he is caught flying with his name visible.   I am making all screenshots and i will go to EA forums and you will be reported for negligence and false accusation without evidence. I don;t care about video of me sitting on roof.

BI_0NDlE

You can not block battlereports. They are still there, just not displayed on your profile directly. Use bf4cheatreport.com to see them. The evidence presented to us clearly shows that you knowingly abuse a cheaters abilities, basically "proxy-cheating". You abused this multiple times to get on to places normally not accessible, bringing us to our judgement that this can fall under our gamebreaking glitches segment. 

Strongly suggest you to start spamming on all the available battlefield forums.