This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • xiaocui
    User
    Member since June 23, 2020

My ID BTxiaocui

Soldiers link battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/BTxiaocui/stats/1480121137/pc/

This two days my friends and I normal play, the game I have for many years, last year I even come back to play for a while, but this a few days and a friend to play with the baffled hint I use since the aim was kicked out of the server and I'm sure I didn't use any third-party software, I check the reasons why I was to report he is my MG4 rifleman rate is too high? That alone would ban me is really beyond my imagination. Don't know the administrator know before a server is a special brush weapon accessories, because my head rate is so high and the other players in the server in order to get faster weapon accessories to kill each other to get weapon accessories, most of my time in playing air vehicle, and by means of this point will determine I am aimbot, let I doubt BF4DB impartiality

• xiaocui
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If you played on a server that was solely used to stat padd you will need to find those battle reports and post the links here.

• xiaocui
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

No response from OP.

Appeal Denied.