This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • jacarenosecoanda
    Banned
    Member since April 18, 2019

All players' cameras are normal, except one of them Dracarys_gv and this playes isn't clean
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFmLlJHCORo
  • jacarenosecoanda
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

This is a spectator bug. I'm also beginning to suspect you don't have any idea who is a cheater and who is a skilled player since all of your reports have been against clean but skilled players who have outplayed you. Reevaluate your reports before you submit them because we do not tolerate these "mad cuz bad" reports

• jacarenosecoanda
    Banned
    Member since March 09, 2020

"

This is a spectator bug. I'm also beginning to suspect you don't have any idea who is a cheater and who is a skilled player since all of your reports have been against clean but skilled players who have outplayed you. Reevaluate your reports before you submit them because we do not tolerate these "mad cuz bad" reports

Burt

Seems there's not a lot of toleration for anything around here.

• jacarenosecoanda
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

Well, when you spam the forums for 3 days with nonsensical reports while providing no evidence of cheating, they tend to get tired of it.

• jacarenosecoanda
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

"

Burt

Seems there's not a lot of toleration for anything around here.

DirtyHobo
    Nope not really