This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • rbtsd
    Banned
    Member since March 02, 2021

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/bumpinbumpin1337-no-recoil-macro-usage-7854 -thats im banned for

Rly?Yeah in video i have macro prog (with default values) ,No proofs i was used it ,no proofs i used it in battlefield .But  its enough for permanent ban?I said to appeal moderators in discord Hey guys ,im not hacking im not cheating.I can show you my gameplay with any weaps any attachments on discrod stream on i can fixate phone camera  and show you.WHY IM  BANNED? CAUSE I HAVE MACRO PROG OR PC NOT BEEING USED?CAUSE ITS ENOUGH FOR PERMANENT BAN? its not beeiing used okay? its not possible cause any dmg take,any case of non 32 spary shooting crosshair do insane things its imposiible play like this.You can call me discord and i will show you my game  stream bf4 or stream phone camera.

Bullshit ban,non proofed  noncence based on  availability macro prog not beeing used,with default values 

ACTUALLY THAT HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED WHEN I SAID WAIT A SEC I HAVE WINDOWS ERRORS CANT STEAM MY WINDOWS .I already have 3k kills before the dialog about macro was starting .CMON ADMINS/MODERATORS BAN IS NON PROOFED BULLSHIT I CAN SHOW YOU MY GAMECTUALLY  THAT  HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED WHEN I SAID WAIT A SEC I HAVE WINDOWS ERRORS CANT STEAM MY WINDOWS .I already have 3k kills before the dialog about macro was starting .CMON ADMINS/MODERATORS BAN IS NON PROOFED BULLSHIT I CAN SHOW YOU MY GAME 
    image.png

• rbtsd
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Well macros that remove recoil do allow you to perform better than you’d normally be capable of. What I can’t figure out is how you’re so incapable of managing the recoil in bf4 that you have to have a pc program do it for you. Do you have Velcro on your shoes too?