• Draygo
    User
    Member since June 16, 2019

Hello BF4 Team and Forum,

When I try to connect to the Super@ [SiC] S5 TDM Team Death Match server I get the following messages, its random, sometimes its one or the other but mostly the first one:

1 - You have lost connection to this session.

2 - You have been kicked by an admin.

I have been playing for years and the game / server maps were working fine but for the last couple of weeks I have been trying to play and I have not been able to. I have tried to fix it opening ports on the pc, router, updating punkbuster and running the test which finish with all green. I have tried fixing the game with the tool that comes with it and the last option was to uninstall and install again. All of these steps fail and I also tried contacting EA but the steps that they provide don't help either. I'm pretty much at the point that i'll just uninstall the game for good.

Has anyone had this problem and solved it with an actual solution?

Thanks.

• Draygo
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

Well you aren't banned by bf4db, so your best best is to try to contact the server admin.  You may be banned by them, or it may be ping related.  The server admin is really the only one who can tell you.

• Draygo
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

On second look, your original appeal seemed to involve stat padding.  You may be getting kicked by another program that is kicking you for high headshot rates. Try contacting the admin, but you may need to find the weapons with high headshot rates and normalize them on other servers by playing normally with them.