• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

He just uploaded another video for comparison here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSsgZSzHVQc

When compared to his original video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um3wjcznd5c&feature=youtu.be

• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since June 21, 2017

You guys don’t know the most simple shit about how this game works.  The cross hair does not move form the center of your screen ever. Not once. Take a piece of paper and hold it up to any gameplay. The cross hair will not move. They removed that from the game awhile ago. The image moves not the crosshair. If you want proof of that set up a crosshair in sweetfx and go into the range and see for yourself. Tho this will get you banned by PB in a real game if they take a picture. So just record yourself and hold a piece of paper up to it.  As for proof that he has recoil I said go to 1:15 of his video and look. Clear recoil. It’s impossible to tell at close range. And no it’s the same gun mg4 with stubby corby and it’s the same set up. Resolution and all. And no you’re wrong about mattis thread Bc he literally says there is no recoil or spread and he isn’t using video bc it’s impossible to tell and it’s easier to tell with her hand cam. Why else would he say she has no recoil no spread if her hand isn’t moving. If her hand isn’t moving that means she has no recoil. Like what? Look at the videos. They are the same amount of recoil. Basically none. Video editing has nothing to do with this. None stop talking about it. 

• dougandbugs
    User

• dougandbugs
    User

"You guys don’t know the most simple shit about how this game works.  The cross hair does not move form the center of your screen ever"

I am using the point that they originally set their cursor on and are trying to return to and calling it "center". In which case the statement I made is completely correct. 

"And no it’s the same gun mg4 with stubby corby and it’s the same set up. Resolution and all. "

The video that I said were "different setups" was the second one of the two you posted - the second one he was using an AEK / G18 and playing with a different resolution. Thus my statement. I responded to your first video earlier in the post and went point by point like I am doing in this post. 

"And no you’re wrong about mattis thread Bc he literally says there is no recoil or spread and he isn’t using video bc it’s impossible to tell and it’s easier to tell with her hand cam."

He said her hand barely moves, then linked her sensitivity settings, then linked two pictures of her talking about sensitivity settings all linking back to the original mouse video showing her hand "barely moving". 85% of his post was about soldier sensitivity, mouse movement, and game settings. So it would seem me to that was his issue, not the apparent lack of recoil. And by the by, the admins did not think the video showed no recoil in that case, but did in that case. 

"Look at the videos. They are the same amount of recoil. Basically none."

This is the crux of the whole issue. All the videos you and that other gentleman posted have "basically" no recoil. Untaso video has "precisely" no recoil. Now if the admins reverse their position on this and decide very little recoil (as in his most recent video) is close enough to zero recoil, then you can create a new thread and quote me on this and rub it in my face.

"Video editing has nothing to do with this."

Then your issue is with the person who made the ban appeal because that is what he contends happened here. 

"None stop talking about it. "

I'll assume you meant now. And I reserve the right to discuss this in good taste for the purpose of learning as a community for as long as the generous purveyors of this service will allow me to. 

"   "

You deleted your second post so unfortunately I can't rebut a blank space. 

• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since October 24, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=68-OFpgAoOs

untaso uploads his recoil vid

If you still say hes using recoilhack then you need to prove it

just away from your feeling

All untaso can do is upload his raw footage in 72h and he did it as he promised

you said "I've watched it on 0.25 speed and the crosshair doesn't move, but moves in every other video you have listed."

Then, at least you need to download his vid from youtube and pull and pick out "non recoil" scene that you insisted and edit it 0.25 speed and  compared it to another vid and upload that vid here

this is what I said compare it in a theoretical manner

Btw, do you know HeXe or Sab3lo?

Lot of people commented on their youtube channel that they are using no spread / no recoil hack in spite of they are legit

• dougandbugs
    User

"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=68-OFpgAoOs

untaso uploads his recoil vid

If you still say hes using recoilhack then you need to prove it

just away from your feeling

All untaso can do is upload his raw footage in 72h and he did it as he promised

you said "I've watched it on 0.25 speed and the crosshair doesn't move, but moves in every other video you have listed."

At least you need to download his vid from youtube and pull and pick out "non recoil" scene that you insisted and edit it 0.25 speed and then compared to another vid

this is what I said compare it in a theoretical manner

Btw, do you know HeXe or Sab3lo?

Lot of people commented on their youtube channel that they are using no spread / no recoil hack in spite of they are legit

tomopcver
    Thanks for the link, I'll wait to see what the admins say first. Honestly never edited a video before but will learn if needed. 

And yes, there are some very good players out there. 

• dougandbugs
    User

His video does not have no recoil. You can clearly see it in parts of his video. And if he has no recoil then mine has no recoil. You’re missing the point entirely about all of this. There will be no change in the video which there isn’t Bc editing it doesn’t do shit. That’s his idea on why you see none. Not the cause. His video has no recoil and his crosshair doesn’t move Bc the crosshair doesn’t move. Ever. Again take a sheet of paper and hold it up to your own gameplay.  The whole point is that there is no movement. It is impossible to tell if there is no recoil on crosshair placement alone. Bc it doesn’t move. You’re idea that oh the picture has to move Bc recoil is totally wrong. Pull the mouse down. It’s not hard to pull at a constant rate. And like I’ve said before go to his video at 1:15 and tell me there is no recoil. 

Matti thread is simple. Why did he make it? He felt that she wasn’t moving her mouse enough for her sensitivity. What does this mean. It means she has some macro or script that reduces recoil to the point where you don’t need to pull down. Hence she has recoil script. He was using hand cam video and not in game video Bc guess what he could reproduce having almost no recoil exactly like she did. Meaning it’s not hard to have very very very little recoil legitimately. And that you can’t show no recoil scripts with video alone at close distances like at locker ranges with just gameplay.

How is this hard to figure out. And this your video and everyone else video does have recoil and his doesn’t view is wrong. Look at his video at 1:15 or even his new one. 

• dougandbugs
    User

"

His video does not have no recoil. You can clearly see it in parts of his video. And if he has no recoil then mine has no recoil. You’re missing the point entirely about all of this. There will be no change in the video which there isn’t Bc editing it doesn’t do shit. That’s his idea on why you see none. Not the cause. His video has no recoil and his crosshair doesn’t move Bc the crosshair doesn’t move. Ever. Again take a sheet of paper and hold it up to your own gameplay.  The whole point is that there is no movement. It is impossible to tell if there is no recoil on crosshair placement alone. Bc it doesn’t move. You’re idea that oh the picture has to move Bc recoil is totally wrong. Pull the mouse down. It’s not hard to pull at a constant rate. And like I’ve said before go to his video at 1:15 and tell me there is no recoil. 

Matti thread is simple. Why did he make it? He felt that she wasn’t moving her mouse enough for her sensitivity. What does this mean. It means she has some macro or script that reduces recoil to the point where you don’t need to pull down. Hence she has recoil script. He was using hand cam video and not in game video Bc guess what he could reproduce having almost no recoil exactly like she did. Meaning it’s not hard to have very very very little recoil legitimately. And that you can’t show no recoil scripts with video alone at close distances like at locker ranges with just gameplay.

How is this hard to figure out. And this your video and everyone else video does have recoil and his doesn’t view is wrong. Look at his video at 1:15 or even his new one. 

TheAngryNun
    The crosshair is supposed to move in relation to the target, which is the whole point. Every weapon moves in relation to the target. The target or wherever you started firing is the "center". The crosshair "moving" is in relation to that original target. Not "moving" on the screen, but moving away from where you started, recoiling away. 

"Matti thread is simple. Why did he make it? He felt that she wasn’t moving her mouse enough for her sensitivity."

Thank you for agreeing with me. 

"How is this hard to figure out. And this your video and everyone else video does have recoil and his doesn’t view is wrong. Look at his video at 1:15 or even his new one."

Not hard to figure out at all, let me know when you get there. And exactly my point, his new one has recoil on every target he acquires, unlike the video that got him banned. 
  • dougandbugs
    User
    Member since February 25, 2018

Comparing his new video and the "edited" one you can clearly see that he kills way sloppier and those long range kills are completely gone or come very hard, it's like 2 different players playing. But that's beside the main point, the clearest and undeniable proof of nospread can be seen at 0:42 of the "edited" video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um3wjcznd5c&start=42) - while firing 9 bullets in continuous burst and moving to the right his crosshair doesn't move at all, it remains static indicating that the value is "locked" (it's not max spread if someone is smartass enough to say that). It is the same giveaway in Medovik, Elevate2crazzy cases which are rightfully banned, same should go for Untaso. Comparing discussed video to other 20fps to 60 you can see that other videos have artifacts like floating crosshair and they do have visible recoil. I don't think this video is even edited, it is way smoother than any other videos, with no artifacts and just looks like normal 60fps recording. 

• dougandbugs
    User

"that's beside the main point, the clearest and undeniable proof of nospread can be seen at 0:42 of the "edited" video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um3wjcznd5c&start=42) - while firing 9 bullets in continuous burst and moving to the right his crosshair doesn't move at all, it remains static indicating that the value is "locked" (it's not max spread if someone is smartass enough to say that). "

i'm not sure why this was happen but  I have some things that come to mind about that phenomenon

Maybe he use something that I call "crouch shooting"

Crouch shooting is the shooting method which crouch and stand repeatedly by pushing control button and releasing it rapidly while firing

In bf4, fipfire crosshair shrinks when someone is crouching

On the contrary, when someone is standing up, hipfire crosshair become large compared to when he is crouching

If someone use crouch shooting, it becomes bigger and smaller repeatedly in very shot time

So in my opinion, it is too dangerous to judge spread from crosshair size when someone use crouch shooting

• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since February 25, 2018

You are not sure because you simply don't know, there is no way, by any legit means like crouching, glitching, any attachment or even bipod you can not reproduce this kind of behaviour. Only by getting nospread you can get this result. I would strongly recommend to check it yourself or check Medoviks thread before you say anything. Crosshair will never shrink or stay static while firing before reaching max spread, it is very clear and visible that:

- he shoots 9 bullets in one burst, no pause

- he is moving

- his crosshair is static from 1st to 9th bullet

Unless you will recreate this hipfire behaviour, which you are free to do so, it is the most obvious proof, and by saying "I'm not sure, it's too dangerous" is just ignorant and shows you simply don't know how the game works

• dougandbugs
    User

Dude, this game have a lot of bugs and gliches that hard to recreate

And I don't even know whether my hipfire crosshair will lock or not if I use no spread stuff

If I try it, 4db will banned me lol

So I wrote "I'm not sure"

but I want you to keep in mind that if someone use crouch shooting, then hipfire crosshair would not swell at a certain late because it becomes larger and smaller dynamically

I just wanted let you know about it

• dougandbugs
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

> And I don't even know whether my hipfire crosshair will lock or not if I use no spread stuff

This just summarizes your entire input. You don't know, never bothered to research and don't understand the movement and ballistics mechanic of the game. You could at the very least start trying to recreate a static hipfire crosshair

Yes, the game is full of bugs and glitches. No, none of these causes a no spread. No, the only condition at which the hipfire reticle would remain static  while spraying is when the maximum value of spread is reached. It is a well-known fact and already caused 2 closet cheaters (Med0vik, Elevate_2Crazzy) to get a ban. No, that's literally not what was happening on untaso's montage, his hipfire reticle is not at a max position, nor it expands as it should because he is spraying mg4 with heavy barrel for 9 bullets.

This isn't reddit where you can just jump in with your valuable input  that has no facts behind it while having absolutely no knowledge of the topic whatsoever in an attempt to gain upvotes by posting a popular opinion

• dougandbugs
    User

> And I don't even know whether my hipfire crosshair will lock or not if I use no spread stuff

This just summarizes your entire input. You don't know, never bothered to research and don't understand the movement and ballistics mechanic of the game. You could at the very least start trying to recreate a static hipfire crosshair

Yes, the game is full of bugs and glitches. No, none of these causes a no spread. No, the only condition at which the hipfire reticle would remain static  while spraying is when the maximum value of spread is reached. It is a well-known fact and already caused 2 closet cheaters (Med0vik, Elevate_2Crazzy) to get a ban. No, that's literally not what was happening on untaso's montage, his hipfire reticle is not at a max position, nor it expands as it should because he is spraying mg4 with heavy barrel for 9 bullets.

This isn't reddit where you can just jump in with your valuable input  that has no facts behind it while having absolutely no knowledge of the topic whatsoever in an attempt to gain upvotes by posting a popular opinion

Volt
    ok I'll keep silent about this topic until the whole research will settle up

• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since July 07, 2017