• mmmmmmart
    User
    Member since February 27, 2020

So while spectating a player to see if he is cheating or not i saw him passing through 2 enemy claymores. Such claymores were perfect positioned to his direction so he should take the damage but it does not occur nor on the following seconds
    I would ask for your opinion. Is there some possibility of cheating or it is just some sort of spectator mode bug? Thanks in advance!

• mmmmmmart
    User
    Member since August 14, 2018

Video record, please.
  • mmmmmmart
    User
    Member since February 27, 2020

since im just asking for some opinion and it's not a report i'm hiding the player's name

https://streamable.com/4pn83m

• mmmmmmart
    User
    Member since August 14, 2018

Seems normal to me. He didn't get in to the door when the claymore explosion happened, I think.

• mmmmmmart
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Seeing the footage i doubt the first one was a claymore (or a correctly placed one).

0KlU95j.jpg

If there was a claymore facing the door you would have seen the claymore wires. I don't see these on the video. So or the claymore was placed the wrong way or it was some other kind of explosive. It could also be that i got bugged out cuz of the wrong positioning. The second claymore got destroyed by an BTW law at 00:11. 

Claymores do sometimes bug out, you can also jump over the wires or survive them with certain perks (eventhough they will badly damage you).