This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • JVictorZRM
    User
    Member since July 17, 2020

Soldier Name: JVictorZRM

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1743659817

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: 

I was banned due to a video in which the viewer mode is bugged or edited, that video in the case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ3-9vICCag&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3GzV-vidhsPxvs3_9xFQM-lk8s1z17Z7OnVAxTOM9etEcdsgha65qp0nE

we clearly see that a bug occurred or editing at a certain moment my character leaves the tip of the map and travels a long distance in seconds, but I had walked all that and had taken some time, so much that at the end of the video we see a cut and my character is already far away from the place where I was with the tickets changed and long after, in my thesis the viewer mode would have bugged and this came to occur, I came to ask for help. If you have a way to get me the video of the complete match I will prove my point. I have never used hacking and I repudiate all and any use. Sorry for any writing error, I just spoke a little English.

• JVictorZRM
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You walked all that and for some reason everyone else was moving in slow motion? You really expect us to believe that excuse? Even the ticket count stopped for you? Really?

• JVictorZRM
    User
    Member since July 17, 2020

all this distance was walked but for some reason in the spectator mode gave the impression that I teleported, you can not analyze the records of this match? It's not a question of "believing this excuse", be professional. How was I banned by a video in which there is editing?

• JVictorZRM
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

There was no editing as you know. Given the expertise of the mods and admins here who all watched the video I find it hilarious, bordering on insulting, that you would think you could try and convince us this is edited.

Appeal Denied