This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • koka_kokerman
    User
    Member since October 16, 2017

Banreason: [BF4DB] Suspicious Stats. Appeal at  https://bf4db.com/player/ban/185618701

Good afternoon, I can not understand why I was blocked? I do not use cheats, how can I prove it? what is wrong with my statistics?

• koka_kokerman
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You are banned for the headshot stats on the scar-h and the m16a4. If you killtraded to get those high stats, please provide the reports here.

• koka_kokerman
    User

How can I provide them? where do I do them? What kind of reports are they? tell me, I do not understand these terms, I just want to play and that's it. I understand that the suspicious report was 2 months ago,  and after that, too, suspicious statistics?

• koka_kokerman
    User

and what do you mean  "killtraded " ? what does this word mean? I do not speak English well.
  • koka_kokerman
    Administrator

Search in your battlereport history. With killtrading I mean taking turns killing eachother to rank up. I need reports that show this happening if you did it.

• koka_kokerman
    User

I understood a little what you mean ... tell me where these reports are located? and for what date are needed?

• koka_kokerman
    Administrator

9dzt1Ua.png

Battlelog --> Stats --> reports. There you will find your game history.

• koka_kokerman
    User

which combat report? from which location? and for what date are needed?

• koka_kokerman
    User

maybe this report? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/battlereport/show/1/919886008475753984/185618701/
  • koka_kokerman
    User

I do not know in which particular report those fights where suspicious statistics .... do I send all the reports for the last 2 months?

• koka_kokerman
    Administrator

Did or did you not do any killtrading? Killtrading = taking turns killing with another player to rank up faster.

• koka_kokerman
    User

no, I did not commit such actions. I'm not so important statistics in this game to bother with this ... then what are you talking about killing each other in turn, I did not do this.

• koka_kokerman
    Administrator

• koka_kokerman
    User

I can not explain this, maybe someone else did it ... I have not been playing for a long time. Or this coincidence is simple

• koka_kokerman
    Administrator

Well it looks like botting to me. Although it is 2 years ago, it is still suspicious.