• tiddy
    User
    Member since September 12, 2021

^ title 
    The plugin is installed correctly, api is correct, cheat announcements is ON and displays banned players in chat and auto bans is ON.
    I know the plugin is not supposed to kick players from official servers (i keep switching modes whenever a hacker join), but after i switch my server to RANKED & restart the server it also does not kick banned players, i have to manually ban them.
    running procon from ezrcon ver 1.5.3.5 and BF4DB plugin ver 2.0.15
    i heard that downgrading procon should fix this, any tips?

• tiddy
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Join our discord and open a plugin support ticket. 

• tiddy
    User

i rather wait for a response in here, thanks.

• tiddy
    Administrator

Well, your server is set as official, so BF4DB plug-in doesn't work like you said. But if you want to use our plugin, you need to restart the server putting ranked.

You need to decide whether you want the official or ranked server

• tiddy
    User

and you obviously did not read the entire post.

i am not retarded and i know the plugin is not supposed to kick banned players from offiicial servers.

• tiddy
    User

like i said , the plugin is not kicking banned players whenever the server is RANKED. anyways i will enable the debug option when the server is --------> RANKED <-------(idk if you can read now) and get the logs

• tiddy
    Administrator

Pls, join our discord and a director can help you.

• tiddy
    User

sure. as soon as you disable phone verifcation.

not trying to giveaway my personal information to the CPP.

if you can't do that... then i will wait here patiently.

• tiddy
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

"

tiddy
    I just disabled phone verification on discord. You should be good to go. 

And I'll assume you meant CCP, not CPP, smarty pants. 

So let me get this straight, you set your server to official and then switch to ranked every time a hacker joins?

Do you see why this half-scrambled idea would result in errors with the plugin? 

• tiddy
    User

"

"

tiddy
    I just disabled phone verification on discord. You should be good to go. 

And I'll assume you meant CCP, not CPP, smarty pants. 

So let me get this straight, you set your server to official and then switch to ranked every time a hacker joins?

Do you see why this half-scrambled idea would result in errors with the plugin? 

dougandbugs
    Yes, that's correct, the server is brand new so it's easier to fill it up and get a playerbase on official mode. But every time a hacker joins i set the server to RANKED and restart the server to get rid of them.
    I don't see how a server restart/mode change would affect how the plugin works in a long period of time/permanently.
    i was talking to Hedius from myrcon forum and he mentioned that " Automatic kicking will not happen before bf4db notices the switch from official to ranked."
    but this is not what is happening in my case, Because i've had hackers playing full games on my server while RANKED with the plugin enabled and screaming that they've been banned in chat but not kicking them so i had to manually ban.
    so... the plugin is either taking hours to notice that the server is not official anymore or its just failing to send the admin.kick
  • tiddy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

i am not retarded

tiddy
    Are you sure?
  • tiddy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

While you’re considering my above reply which was based on your previous posts, how often are you restarting your Procon layer? That could be playing into the issue.
  • tiddy
    Developer
    Member since September 04, 2019

This is gold

• tiddy
    User

"
    While you’re considering my above reply which was based on your previous posts, how often are you restarting your Procon layer? That could be playing into the issue.
    Sovereign_Skies
    not often.
    why does the procon layer needs to be restarted? enabling and disabling the plugin after the server restarted did not fix my issue so i don't see how this would help me.

• tiddy
    User

and the server is also not being restarted all the time