This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • inomad
    User
    Member since January 23, 2018

hi guys in getting and error needs help fixing it 

EXCEPTION: System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.

at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)

at PRoConEvents.BF4DB.checkPlayer(String playername, String guid, String apiKey)

• inomad
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Did you install the latest plugin version? You can download it from the plugin page.

• inomad
    User
    Member since January 23, 2018

its ok seems to have cleared up .ive installed adkats and procon stats and something wonky happened all my plugin disappeared ( BF4DB-VOTEMAP-VOTEKICK-) So I just just re-uploaded them and restarted procon and all is working . thx for the prompt reply Scav have a gr8 weekend man

• inomad
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

its ok seems to have cleared up .ive installed adkats and procon stats and something wonky happened all my plugin disappeared ( BF4DB-VOTEMAP-VOTEKICK-) So I just just re-uploaded them and restarted procon and all is working . thx for the prompt reply Scav have a gr8 weekend man

inomad

Glad it is fixed. If you need additional support feel free to create another thread. You too have a good weekend!