This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Ghost_Sniper_CZE
    User
    Member since January 18, 2020

Soldier Name: Ghost_Sniper_CZE
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/396524023
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    AppealPlease cancel Ban. Here are the reasons:

1. I have never used cheats, never any utility programs

2. I play a lot of action games, but battlefield is my favorite, I play it from the first episode, among other things I play other titles where I am doing well.

3. It is not my fault that when I am successful, the other players say that I am a hacker, cheater, crying on the server and trying to kick me out of the game. I play and do not cry, so my statistics are good.

Thank you very much for the positive response

• Ghost_Sniper_CZE
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

JK5ee4p.png

Hi, you have abnormally high hs rate along with kpm on many automatic rifles with no indication of stat-padding either. The game doesn't work this way and such stats can only be achieved either via stat-padding (didn't find evidence of that) or aim-assisting software (aka cheats)

• Ghost_Sniper_CZE
    User

I played a lot of map operation locker .. on this map goes very quickly to reach these statistics, and I'm sorry, but on this map I met many players what those states had even better than me, scores of kills / deaths for example 120/10 .. These players just kept playing, I was kicked that I was a cheater .. while I was playing the same way as they were, we were watching the territory and shooting the players running up the stairs, the score can really be achieved this way ... so I don't know why the others also didn't get BAN, just me who plays decently and honestly.

I apologize for English, I am from the Czech Republic, I do not speak English very much, I write via a translator

• Ghost_Sniper_CZE
    Administrator

It does not matter what map you played. We aren't talking about your kd/kpm or anyone else. It is your ban appeal, not some other mysterious people. Your overall weapon stats are much higher than the ones that you are meant to have in the game. You, by the law of game mechanics and physics, cannot achieve almost 70% hs rate with SAR-21 after 800 kills if you don't cheat, same goes to all the other automatic weapons

• Ghost_Sniper_CZE
    User

How many times should I say I don't cheat? :(

I'll have the statistics reset if you care about this .. :(

I'm an honest person and a player, I would never cheat .. but he's actually a normal good player to ban because players who can't play the game cry and don't accept that someone is better. :(

I've been playing action games since I was 12. I never had the need to cheat, I always played honestly !!!! :( so you don't have to instruct me about what game physics is .. I know these processes and I say there are many players who have even better statistics than me, but they don't have BANs :(

• Ghost_Sniper_CZE
    Administrator

Ok, record me your gameplay where you achieve the SAR-21 stats. The battlereport must have at least 40 kills with SAR-21, at least 2.5 KPM, 16% accuracy and at least 65% hs rate.  Read about the requirements for the video evidence here.

If you agree to record such a round with the aforementioned stats within the next 72 hours your ban here will be lifted.

• Ghost_Sniper_CZE
    Administrator

No answer from OP, no gameplay video provided either.

APPEAL DENIED