This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ColdDeadEye
    User
    Member since June 23, 2020

Hi

Sorry if this is the incorrect way to contact you but I see no contact info.

I was very recently cleared of cheating by BF4DB but I still am banned from my favourite servers. I have contacted the server providers and they told me I am not on their ban list. And informed that the problem is at BF4DB's end.

They said maybe I will have to wait until BF4DB server updates.

Can you let me know if this is the case please or what the problem is ?And what the time scale might be as this is very inconvenient. 

Regards

ColdDeadEye

• ColdDeadEye
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

If you're talking about Rock n Roll then yeah you either need to wait or join their discord to appeal. That being said you should also try to lower your weapons stats as much as possible because you'll be autobanned by most servers due to those.

• ColdDeadEye
    User

Yes I am talking about Rock n Roll. You seemed to have skipped the part where I said I am not banned by rock n roll so an appeal you suggest would be pointless as they have not banned me ?

Are you saying to lower my weapon stats ? Does this mean I should become a worse player than I am ? Visiting servers and intentionally missing soldiers that are trying to kill me ? In order to lower my stats ?

ColdDeadEye

• ColdDeadEye
    User

..... And may I ask the same question again please. How long do I have to wait ?

• ColdDeadEye
    User

........ Also how to I get onto servers in order to lower my stats when I am auto banned upon enrtry ? Seems like an impossibly awful circle of catch 22 !

• ColdDeadEye
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

Servers often run other plugins that kick for high head shot kill ratio.  The same way the bot on this site banned you.  Nobody is asking you to play worse, but you admitted to kill trading, which leads to an inflated head shot kill ratio in your stats.  The bots can see these elevated stats.  You need to play normally to lower your stats back to normal levels, otherwise the bots will continue to kick you automatically.

Theres's no "time to wait".  Until you get your stats back down to normal you will likely continue to be kicked.  This was even told to you in the original appeal.

Play official servers for a while, they can't kick you.  Use the guns with elevated stats, and play normally.  Stop kill trading.

• ColdDeadEye
    User

Hi super villan

I hear what you are saying and i am lowering my HSKR right now. But the weapons that have high HSKR have not been used in the server that im admin on for kill trading. The AK 5C was used in a locker server which was for the swedish steel assigment which requires 50 headshot kills to unlock. This is the only time I used the AK 5C as its not my prefered weapon !

The GOL Magnum has a high HSKR because it just does. Who in their right mind tries to kill with a body shot when trying to kill another sniper. I mean keep it real here !

And the same applies to my Deagle .44. Only used in pistol only or locker as a back up weapon when i need to reload primary weapon. If you dont want to be killed for the greater good of the team, who tries to kill in that situation with a body shot !

I dont use F2000 much as a prefered weapon either... Only really used in assignments because it's required. It's a headshot weapon designed by EA for close quarters combat in Metro and Locker. It hasn't been over used generally so I think Its HSKR is not over the top.

I think your BOT needs to less sensitive to players just trying to play the game as intended by EA/DICE.

I don't wish to argue with you but I think it needs saying in case other are not!

Kind Regards

ColdDeadEye

• ColdDeadEye
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"I think your BOT needs to less sensitive to players just trying to play the game as intended by EA/DICE."

I think you need to understand that kill trading isn't intended by EA/DICE and can lead to a Fairfight ban. You were breaking their Terms of Services.

"But the weapons that have high HSKR have not been used in the server that im admin on for kill trading."

It doesn't matter where you did kill trading, 90% of servers have plugin that read all your stats and ban automatically if they detect anomalies.

Everything has been said in this thread. Lower your hspk ratio to normal levels, join Official servers if you can't join any other, reach out to server admins if there's still bans.

Closing thread.