This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Mark240387
    User
    Member since November 05, 2020

Soldier Name: TU35O4Y

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/198440286

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES

Appeal:

Hi, (sorry for this long text and, maybe, bad English that is not my native language)

First of all, I totally realized that I have committed an unfair action in game and that I think it is right that I got punished, but I would ask that I be given another chance to resume to play fairly as every day I did since first day in BF4 .  Please, if you will consider to reassess my punishment, considering the following:

I climbed the rooftops in the map Zavod 311- TDM for the first time and once only  and, as partial evidence of that , you can check all my previous battle-reports in Zavod 311- TDM and you will see there isn’t any my M32 MGL kills. (In fact in Zavod 311 -TDM ,this pick-up-weapon still spawns in a point in  the roof , near at a ladder.

I did that action without consciously realizing the gravity of it .I did not think about what I was going to do and I am so sorry now. I was wrong not to recognize it as something not fair and  detestable as it is.

That day I did it, but while I was doing it, after some minutes , I no longer felt at ease and ,started realizing my mistake and walked out of the game, I also felt ashamed with myself. Also , I changed my soldier-name cause both for shame and fear to get punished.

I apologize to all those players in that match and with all the BF4 gamers community in general.

I have been playing FPS since 2001 and I have never used cheat tools or used glitches and I will never use them! I like to play hard, always fair though. I like to find every possible way to dominate opponents, but always loyally.

Whatever your decision for my appeal will be, I think I have learned my lesson well and, in the future, I will still be even more careful than I have always been not to commit glitches or map exploits.

Best Regards

• Mark240387
    User
    Member since November 05, 2020

HI,

I would like to add this video to my appeal, only as evidence that I didn’t use any cheat tools to get and use the M32 MGL weapon.

The video shows that this weapon is available as a pickup-weapon on the roofs of Zavod 311 - TDM.

https://youtu.be/0oWkp486iZQ

(video recorded as spectator)

However, it remains my fault for having gone up on the roof.

I ask for a second chance to return to play on all BF4 servers and demonstrate that I will never commit such a thing again.

Best Regards

• Mark240387
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You didn't do that just once. I can see in your game history you did it multiple times.

Appeal Denied