This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Falhawker
    User
    Member since August 02, 2020

BF4DB Ban Appeal:

Soldier Name: Falhawker
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:
    https://bf4db.com/player/892776440
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Hi there, I hope this message finds you well. I was recently playing conquest hardcore on BF4 using the attack jet on one round and playing infantry the other round. However, during the game I got reported and banned for suspicious stats. I am unsure as to why that is as I have been playing the game for years with no problem or reports. My main strengths in this game are the Attack Jet, the SVD-12 especially along with the SCAR-H-SV, the G18, and the MP7. Anyhow, that being said, I was wondering if I can request an overview on my account and an appeal on my ban? You are more than welcome to take a look at my stats and I am more than happy to provide any proof. Below I will provide and attach two links to my most recent games. Should you need any more links to my previous games, I am more than happy to oblige.              I appreciate your time and effort into reading my appeal and I look forward to getting feedback and coming to a resolution. Thanks!

Link 1: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1289704661468955328/892776440/

Battle Report 1

Link 2: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1289690370699281088/892776440/

Battle Report 2

Best Regards,

Falhawker

• Falhawker
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hi,

Can you explain the jump in skill from average to where you are now? Your account saw very little playtime in 2017, 2018, no play in 2019. You come back in 2020 with about the same skills as 2017, but then right around May your skill visibly increases in a sharp upwards progression.

• Falhawker
    User
    Member since August 02, 2020

Hi there!

Thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated! To answer your question, back in late 2018-2019 I had upgraded my HDDs to SSDs and during that time period I never managed to find the time the reinstall the game again nor did I have sufficient space to download, as one SSD is strictly my boot drive and my other SSD is mainly for games and personal files. Although that information may be irrelevant, I thought it might serve useful as to why I was inactive on BF4 during the 2019 year. However, as you mentioned that in 2020 I had the same amount of skill back in 2017, but there was a dramatic change in skill in May. My explanation for this would be the current settings and hotkeys I use when I play. (My Mouse and Keyboard) In addition to that, rather than solely playing BF4, I decided to play more fast-paced competitive FPS shooters such as Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and Modern Warfare Warzone all the while playing a little bit of BF4 on the side, whereas I am sure as you already know, that these are games are fast paced FPS shooters where high coordination and alertness is involved. After playing for a few months on these games, I decided that I will get back to solely playing BF4 again for a "laidback" playing experience and give Call of Duty a little rest. However, transitioning from Call of Duty to BF4, I noticed my change in skill. More specifically, the way I play the game and the habits that I have acquired from playing Call of Duty. With these evolved skills and habits in mind, I adapted my playing style from Call of Duty to BF4, which consists of playing aggressively, checking corners (for example), rushing objectives, and having a high sense of alertness. Keeping this is mind, I would also like to acknowledge that it took a little bit to adjust to BF4 such as the mechanics. To explain this, it was trial and error to see which weapons suited me the best to play in the game, but once I found the sweet spot or the "a-ha" moment for me, that is when I began to apply how I played back in Call of Duty to BF4 hence why my stats have significantly increased and as of now is why I play the game the way I do. I hope that this answers your question and I once again appreciate you getting back to me. Should you have any more questions, I am happy to oblige. Thank you for your time and I look forward to coming to a resolution with you guys. Stay Safe!

Best Regards,

Falhawker

• Falhawker
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Sorry for the delay. I did not forget about you. We were just discussing it internally. Some cases require more time than others.

At this time, after reviewing the evidence your ban will be lifted.

If further evidence points at you cheating, the ban will be reinstated.