This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Tank
    User
    Member since October 26, 2020

Hi. How can I get unban?
  • Tank
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Did you cheat?

• Tank
    User
    Member since October 26, 2020

reports show that I don't need cheats for the game. I can play perfectly well without them. if I got here, it means that there was a misunderstanding or something like that, and I want to get rid of this label.You can see everything for yourself.Solution for you.If you decide to keep the ban, I'll just stop playing this game. I don't see the point in buying a new game.I'm 37 years old, I can afford to buy a new key, but I won't.I'm just not interested.If something happened, you can track the account in the future, this should also appear.But if the ban is lifted, I'm sure nothing like this will happen again.In the reports you can see that I play perfectly and without cheats here you don't even need a video to understand this just look at the information that you have.Thank you and good luck to you in making decisions about my account.

• Tank
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Well the reports show a damage mod from this round and a few others https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1320346027044320256/285777644/

You were doing an average of 47 damage per shot with a gun which is only capable of 27 oRttRdU.png

So this means you were getting near 100% headshots or you have a damage mod. You were doing near and sometimes more damage per bullet than a player using a bolt action and you did it using a support class so you cant even say you were using the pistol as a finishing weapon with a bolt action

Appeal Denied