This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Milossh_
    User
    Member since November 02, 2020

Soldier NameMiloszeqq
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1832271482
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier Profile: Yes
    Appeal: I was banned for invisible glitch. To be honest I didn't realize I was invisible till people started writing in chat that im invisible. 
    Comparing this glitch to other cheats like aimbot, godmode or wallhack (at least in my opinion) it's not very harmful 
    and I should be banned for example for one month. I was invisible for only one game in my life and I haven't been playing that round since the beginning. I promise, this was my first and last time using exploits and I regret what I have done. I hope the appeal will be succesful or the ban will be shortened for a period, for example, one month.
    Respects

• Milossh_
    User
    Member since April 22, 2019

"I didn't realize I was invisible" and "this was my first time using exploits and I regret it" sound quite contradictory... you knew that you were exploiting a glitch and lied initially in your appeal, but forgot about that later when you say you "regret" using it. There's nothing to regret if it's all a misunderstanding. Therefore, you are not ignorant of the fact that you were invisible at the time of the recording and that's quite obvious, this glitch doesn't happen randomly to players, it's triggered manually.

Attempting to appeal in the hopes that other people will display similar ignorance to that of yourself is naive and embarrassing, to say the least. It would've been somewhat respectable if you owned up to it.

• Milossh_
    User
    Member since November 02, 2020

I literally didn't know im invisible. I didn't trigger it manually. I did it only once, and for a while I wasn't aware of it. 
    I just don't think this is fair compared to aimbotters or wallhackers who are using cheats for more than one round.
    Ofcourse I don't think I don't deserve punishment.

• Milossh_
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal approved. Doing it again will result in permanent ban.