This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Hunterx14d
    User
    Member since September 05, 2019

Soldier Name: Hunterx14d
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1797640758
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes
    Appeal: Hello, im 17 years old and 2 or 3 weeks ago i played a normal conquest on a server called CCG. Then, i went on another server because the server was low on players and i wanted to play with a lot of people because the more the people the more the action. So i joined the other server and apprently, i got banned for "Aimbot". Now, i just want to make clear that i have never ever hacked on battlefield and i only play it for 1 year, i got it for my birthday from my mom. So after i got banned from that server, i went back to the CCG server because i thought that it was just an issue with the server. So as i got into the CCG, i got banned from it too. so i went into the BF4DB to check why i got banned, i created an account, claimed my solider and looked at my solider's profile, it says i got banned for 100% "Aimbot". I got realy suprise because i never got any warning from any staff member if they think im hacking or something. idk know what to do, there is not even a video file that proves that im aimbotting. its just sucks you know, if getting 40 max kills on Locker counts as an aimbot, so i guess iam an aimbotter..

Btw sorry for typos iam from israel. 

Good day.

• Hunterx14d
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

• Hunterx14d
    User

"
    Riotranz
    Sorry can you explain HSKR, sorry for being a fool but i dont know what that means, if you explain what that means please.

• Hunterx14d
    Administrator

HSKR = Headshot / Kill Ratio.

You got 37 headshot out of 49 kills using QBZ-95-1 and MK11 Mod 0.

• Hunterx14d
    User

"

HSKR = Headshot / Kill Ratio.

You got 37 headshot out of 49 kills using QBZ-95-1 and MK11 Mod 0.

Riotranz
    ok, ive been using A DMR in alot of games because of the recoil and no need to reload after every shot you shoot at a DMR. For me, the MK11 is one of my favorite Dmr's to use becuase what i said, no need to reload and the bullets are pretty accuret. 1 shot headshot. and about the fact that that was my first game ever to get 49 kills, and no exuses, i got a new pc. Thats it. im just sad that because of having a good day i got a 100% aimbot. 

• Hunterx14d
    Administrator

1. You got most of your kills using QBZ-95-1, not MK11 Mod 0.

2. MK11 Mod 0 won't kill someone with a single headshot when players have 100HP.

3. There's a thing called random bullet spread.

So your explaination failed to convince me.

Please record a video replicating the performance in that specific battlereport.

Using the same gun QBZ-95-1, playing on the same map preferred, achieving similar HSKR, ACC, K/D, KPM, etc.

Record from the time you join the server and till the end of the round.  There should be NO other background music.

Upload the video to Youtube within 72 hours. Minimal resolution required 720p.

If you agreed to this, your ban would be lifted for you to record the footage.

• Hunterx14d
    User

"

1. You got most of your kills using QBZ-95-1, not MK11 Mod 0.

2. MK11 Mod 0 won't kill someone with a single headshot when players have 100HP.

3. There's a thing called random bullet spread.

So your explaination failed to convince me.

Please record a video replicating the performance in that specific battlereport.

Using the same gun QBZ-95-1, playing on the same map preferred, achieving similar HSKR, ACC, K/D, KPM, etc.

Record from the time you join the server and till the end of the round.  There should be NO other background music.

Upload the video to Youtube within 72 hours. Minimal resolution required 720p.

If you agreed to this, your ban would be lifted for you to record the footage.

Riotranz
    Im sorry for my english but you're saying i need to get into a game, and get the 49 kills i got with my QBZ? please dont get mad for me not understanding its just my english. thanks

• Hunterx14d
    Administrator

You need to :

1. Join a game and start recording as soon as the loading screen starts. It's better if you choose to play on Zavod 311 but it's not compulsory.

2. Use the gun QBZ-95-1 for the entire round.

3. End the recording when the game ends. Do not play background musics during the recording.

4. You need to achieve performance similar to the headshot / kill ratio, accuracy, kills per minute, kill / death ratio, etc in the battlereport I linked before.

So we are not asking for exactly 49 kills. Hope you can understand this.

• Hunterx14d
    User

"

You need to :

1. Join a game and start recording as soon as the loading screen starts. It's better if you choose to play on Zavod 311 but it's not compulsory.

2. Use the gun QBZ-95-1 for the entire round.

3. End the recording when the game ends. Do not play background musics during the recording.

4. You need to achieve performance similar to the headshot / kill ratio, accuracy, kills per minute, kill / death ratio, etc in the battlereport I linked before.

So we are not asking for exactly 49 kills. Hope you can understand this.

Riotranz
    Much better, thanks, i will do it now. But i cant play because of ban. you remove it for now? so i can take footage.

• Hunterx14d
    Administrator

Ban is temporarily lifted.

• Hunterx14d
    Administrator

72 hours passed.

APPEAL DENIED