• tomopcver
    User
    Member since October 24, 2017

You guys might already be aware of this but something strange things are happening inside battlelog.battlefield.com

This caused a lot of troublesome matter especially collecting someone's past battlereports

Previously, we can obtain someone's battlereports in the form of JSON via following link

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/warsawbattlereportspopulate/ <personaID> /2048/

But these days, they returns only a few battlereports (Just 10 reports or so), and It means we cant use report collection tools(say Goodbye to Meme Finder, bf4cheatreport and so on...)

So let me ask, do you have a good solution about this problem?

• tomopcver
    User
    Member since February 16, 2019

This is literally my problem with my currently denied ban...I played in trade-kill servers 4 years ago! During the Phantom Bow craze. Everyone wanted a Phantom Bow and would do pretty much anything to get one. Due to playing in these Trade-Kill servers, my HSKR spiked and now I'm labeled as a "cheater". I contacted EA support and they basically said sorry you're out of luck (I can post the transcripts if anyone cares). The "reports" section of my battlelog shows that it is "unavailable". EA support said sorry about that too. So now I can never play BF4 online again. Just awesome. 

• tomopcver
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

With bf4cheatreport you can get a good few but not all. I don't know if anyone from EA has responded to it already. But I guess they will just ignore it like any other issue.

• tomopcver
    User

So how is that a fair appeal for bans? I updated my appeal post to give the most info available to me.

I feel like it's not much of an appeal if there's literally no way I can show I'm not a cheater. Just doesn't make much sense to me to prevent me from playing this game that I've put so many hours and $$ into, especially when I try to show you I'm a good guy and the tools literally don't exist anymore.

EDIT: Um, Im not sure why it posted this one so much below me. Wasn't my intention for it to do that...

• tomopcver
    User

So how is that a fair appeal for bans? I updated my appeal post to give the most info available to me.

I feel like it's not much of an appeal if there's literally no way I can show I'm not a cheater. Just doesn't make much sense to me to prevent me from playing this game that I've put so many hours and $$ into, especially when I try to show you I'm a good guy and the tools literally don't exist anymore.

• tomopcver
    User

• tomopcver
    User

• tomopcver
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

My personal opinion and not an official BF4DB admin statement from my point of view:

You accepted the TOS of EA during installation of BF4! After installing the game YOU violated the TOS by boosting your stats and do some statspadding! It was YOUR decision and now you are complaining about your ban and the loss of the reports? You are talking about fairness? Find the mistake…

It was your decision, so be a man and live with it!!

• tomopcver
    User

It was done to achieve the near impossible task of getting the Phantom Bow. And you know as well as I that NOONE reads the TOS. They're more like guidelines anyway lol I didn't even know it was against the rules back then. it's not like I still trade-kill. I just want to play the game and think it's unfair that I no longer can *shrug* If I could actually get into a match to play, I would even lower those stats for you guys, but no chances are given around here I guess.

And the lost reports are not my fault unfortunately or I may be able to get out of this ban.