• zero_tolerance_s
    User
    Member since July 20, 2018

Hello lads,

quick question: how the banned players are still able to join different servers and continues to cheat? Its happening all the time. Yesterday I came across a dude who has reached level 131, namely "_1abdul_azim_"!! He's listed as banned on bf4db. However.. he's still playing and of course cheating.

Thanks,

ZT

• zero_tolerance_s
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Hi,

To answer your question : BF4DB does provide a plugin for server owners which will kick people if they are banned on our DB and ban them if server owner wishes it (banned person does need to know that he's BF4DB banned and where to appeal, thus the kick).

You can meet a BF4DB banned player on a server if : 

- The server doesn't run our plugin

- The server is set to official (no kick/ban possible)

Looking at the player history he does only play on servers set as official. Personally I recommend to avoid those servers. Though many server owners set their server as official because people will go there when they "fast join".

Hope that answers your question.

• zero_tolerance_s
    User
    Member since July 20, 2018

Hi TheNotoriousDoge, thanks for your answer. Indeed, it does shed some light. My conclusion is that some admins are lazy or they just dont care. Very disappointing...

ZT

• zero_tolerance_s
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Running a server in 2019 is complicated. Setting it to official is an easier way to fill it up. But that means a lot of cheaters.