• allaDINISS
    User
    Member since October 11, 2018

I've been banned 2-3 years now from most bf4 servers.Even though one time my cheat% on bf4db was 22% my status is clean now,after someone reported me.

Sometimes it just says "kicked by admin,stated reason:" and most of the time something like this : Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: SUSPECTED CHEATING: allatinis M60E4 accuracy: 30,25% [perm][BanEnforcer] 

I'm not banned by 24/7 fairplay,GGC or PBBans.

I recently got back into the game but there arent many servers and Im already banned on like half of them without even having played on them once so I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out a bit here

• allaDINISS
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Per server ban. Probably adkatz plugin. Threshold would be set by a server admin. 

• allaDINISS
    User

Yes Ive seen that one. So the server admin decides after which accuracy its cheating if I understand correctly.Is there a way to make an appeal?

• allaDINISS
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

You are banned actually by the livecheat plugin that bans based on the stats that are way above the average of all players. 30% of accuracy on LMG is considered extremely high and way above the mean. You can ask server admins to whitelist you but without that you'll always be banned/autokicked from any servers that have this plugin enabled

• allaDINISS
    Banned
    Member since September 20, 2017

The ban rason message looks like a CheatDetector

But it was issued by AdKats by Server Admin, imitating the CheatDetector ban reason template

You need to ban appeal directly to server admin

• allaDINISS
    User

Its 50-50 when i join a server i havent played before that im banned lol,it would be quicker to find another server than to contact each server owner that happens to have banned my stats.But I wont have a problem if I use a new account right? :)

• allaDINISS
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Its 50-50 when i join a server i havent played before that im banned lol,it would be quicker to find another server than to contact each server owner that happens to have banned my stats.But I wont have a problem if I use a new account right? :)

Paragiider
    You could try to lower the accuracy on the LMG, maybe it helps.. also the new account will get banned very quick when they check your ip, or your stats get too high again..