This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • GeneralPotato22
    User
    Member since September 16, 2019

Soldier Name: GeneralPotato22
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/948878145
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes I have.
    Appeal: Hello, I have been banned from Battlefield 4 for quite some time now. I have been banned for cheating almost 4 to 5 years ago. I have never really tried to get unbanned because I have been banned fair and square since I was stupid enough to cheat for a couple of days. Of course, 1 day after I stopped cheating I did finally receive my ban. I am not expecting that I will be unbanned but I thought why not give it a shot. I am terribly sorry for the people that I have been hacking against and if I could I would apologize.  Battlefield 4 was my first real shooter game and will still remain my favorite game from the Battlefield franchise so far. I hope things could be forgiven even if this means an account wipe or any necessary actions you need to take if I have the chance of getting unbanned. I really hope I would be able to enjoy this game for a bit more before I will have no time to game anymore. Thanks for reading my urban appeal and I hope you could mean something to me and help me out. If I won't be getting unbanned atleast I can feel better than I have tried. 

Kindest regards,

GeneralPotato22.

• GeneralPotato22
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Hi, unfortunately for you we do not give second chance for cheaters.

APPEAL DENIED