This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • mootje_f16
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

no thats not my acc its my brothers account

mootje_f16
    But just one post ago you said you were kicked from every server by PB. And that is the only account which has PB kicks logged on it's name. 

• mootje_f16
    User
    Member since July 29, 2019

i said a FEW months ago i got kicked by pinkbuster from every server.... i didnt do any hacks or anything wrong.... i watched some videos on yt how to solve that error and after resetting it was solved...... and that was on my own a acc (mootje_f16)

• mootje_f16
    User

its was an error on my acc i dont know what happended on my brothers acc but last time my brother played bf was long time ago

• mootje_f16
    Administrator

"

i said a FEW months ago i got kicked by pinkbuster from every server.... i didnt do any hacks or anything wrong.... i watched some videos on yt how to solve that error and after resetting it was solved...... and that was on my own a acc (mootje_f16)

mootje_f16
    What is odd though, is that there seem to be quite a few coinsidences happening here. Those can not be explained by playing call of duty or BF for a long time. I see no reason to believe there is a brother, rather looks like one account joins the exact same server right after the banned one gets kicked. 

See what the problem is?

• mootje_f16
    User

im just saying the truth and i understand why you dont believe me..... i bough bf4 last time because it was on sale [20$] and i play cod for a long time thats why i have golden cammo on call of duty.....  and yes adel_F_F16 is my brother..... and we_f16 is a friend of my.... those are not my account and i dont have acces to them

• mootje_f16
    Administrator

"

im just saying the truth and i understand why you dont believe me..... i bough bf4 last time because it was on sale [20$] and i play cod for a long time thats why i have golden cammo on call of duty.....  and yes adel_F_F16 is my brother..... and we_f16 is a friend of my.... those are not my account and i dont have acces to them

mootje_f16

I am very sorry, but how can I believe your story if you yourself admit that it isn't a solid story?

• mootje_f16
    User

i dont know how you can believe me... i told you everything
  • mootje_f16
    User

me and my friend WE_F16 had a challenge.... i started playing few days ago and i got banned. 1 day later my friend got banned and we where playing on the same pc because my other pc is broken....... we didnt do any hacks or anything fault i just wan to play and compleet the challenge
  • mootje_f16
    Administrator

"
    me and my friend WE_F16 had a challenge.... i started playing few days ago and i got banned. 1 day later my friend got banned and we where playing on the same pc because my other pc is broken....... we didnt do any hacks or anything fault i just wan to play and compleet the challenge
    mootje_f16
    Unfortunately for you, I see no reason to remove your ban. Both the stats from your current account and the linked ones are reason enough. The PB kick story is weak at best so is the explanation for your stats.

Consider clicking the BF4DB logo in my signature for all additional info.

APPEAL DENIED