This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • KcrewVdem
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Your case is still in review. This can take up to 48h. Thanks for your patience.

• KcrewVdem
    User
    Member since March 04, 2019

Okay. Thanks for telling me 

• KcrewVdem
    User

its been 48 hours? 

• KcrewVdem
    User

"

Your case is still in review. This can take up to 48h. Thanks for your patience.

Scavenger
    any news?

• KcrewVdem
    User
    Member since November 26, 2017

"

"

Scavenger
    any news?

KcrewVdem
    Asking every time will probably delay the case and get denied m8

• KcrewVdem
    User

"

"

"

Scavenger
    any news?

KcrewVdem
    Asking every time will probably delay the case and get denied m8

UcavMaster

i dont care, this is their job. my account suddenly get banned, im not doing anything with my account. and then? i cant play this game again, its just like wasted my 20$

• KcrewVdem
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

This is not their job. This is 9 volunteers doing this in their spare time to keep the game free of cheaters.  They have normal jobs and normal lives outside of BF4DB.  The only reason this game exists without being entirely cheaters is because of bf4db, god knows EA hasn't done anything to stop it.  If you didn't do anything wrong, you will be unbanned when they get around to it.  But i can assure you nobody here cares about your $20.  We care about having a game free of cheaters.

• KcrewVdem
    User

"

This is not their job. This is 9 volunteers doing this in their spare time to keep the game free of cheaters.  They have normal jobs and normal lives outside of BF4DB.  The only reason this game exists without being entirely cheaters is because of bf4db, god knows EA hasn't done anything to stop it.  If you didn't do anything wrong, you will be unbanned when they get around to it.  But i can assure you nobody here cares about your $20.  We care about having a game free of cheaters.

Supervillain321
    but im not cheating at all dude. i just playing optimal. thats what i do
  • KcrewVdem
    User

any news? or any progress that i need?
  • KcrewVdem
    Administrator

Sorry for the late response, because of some downtime everything is a bit slower right now. Your case is re-opened till we finished our investigation. You won't get kicked when your case is open.
  • KcrewVdem
    User

"
    Sorry for the late response, because of some downtime everything is a bit slower right now. Your case is re-opened till we finished our investigation. You won't get kicked when your case is open.
    Scavenger
    okayyy i hope my account get back :( i want play this game again

• KcrewVdem
    Administrator

After having double checked everything, I do not see the need to keep the ban. Mind that if we find evidence to suggest your account is in offence with our ban policy we will reinstate the ban.

For now,

APPROVED