This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AboTurkiPro
    User
    Member since May 13, 2020

Soldier Name: ( AboTukrkiPro )

Link to BF4DB Soldier Profile: (https://bf4db.com/player/1004621279381)

Have You Claimed Your Soldier ? ( Yes. )

Appeal: ( Hi, I'm Really sorry for using Multihacking. I got banned and I Deserved it but I thought this game died since the last time I've played it 1 year ago when I reported hackers and abusive chat players but I got not even a single respond and there was a player his name was MKBT1 ruined our fun by trash talking on our team saying that we're using hacks and I said to him if was using hacks you'll hate me and he kept trash talking, I thought I could use hacking to shutting up hackers and abusive chat players by using hack and it was wrong but as I said before no one responding before and I was happy that you've respond to what I've done, and I pledge for not using a single hack or trainer or anything to ruined my teammates or my opponents enjoyment because of getting angry on someone trash talking or hacking and instead report him Immediatly.

and again, I'm really sorry for using hacks to deal with abusive chat players and hackers instead of reporting them and I wish for forgiveness to what I've done.

Thank you for keeping this game alive and clean. )

• AboTurkiPro
    User
    Member since May 13, 2020

And I understand if I got denied.

• AboTurkiPro
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal Denied.