This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Genrih
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Can you explain why that other account was active from your location and has used a similar name? I find it difficult to believe that is coincidence.

• Genrih
    User
    Member since October 27, 2018

"

Can you explain why that other account was active from your location and has used your name? I find it difficult to believe that is coincidence.

Scavenger
    How can I explain what I myself do not understand, I try to understand why they banned me and why, I bought the game, I played it for a month, I play it honestly, and in return I am banned. This is not right, I paid for the game and I want to play it fully, but I can’t because I was banned because of some kind of fraud or error in the game.

• Genrih
    Administrator

Another odd thing is that both these accounts originate from a completely different country, then suddenly moved to Russia.

So I think you either bought a stolen (used) account or stole it yourself.

• Genrih
    User
    Member since October 27, 2018

"

Another odd thing is that both these accounts originate from a completely different country, then suddenly moved to Russia.

Scavenger
    My account is fixed to PS4, I ordered it from usa, as a gift there was a bf4 game and a lot of other things. When I started it, it was already activated. What does the purchase mean to a ban !!!! ???, if you banned me and do not want to unban, I will write to Ea.com with a complaint about discrimination. I'm tired of waiting for an answer about the reason for the ban. !!!!

• Genrih
    Administrator

"

"

Scavenger
    My account is fixed to PS4, I ordered it from usa, as a gift there was a bf4 game and a lot of other things. When I started it, it was already activated. What does the purchase mean to a ban !!!! ???, if you banned me and do not want to unban, I will write to Ea.com with a complaint about discrimination. I'm tired of waiting for an answer about the reason for the ban. !!!!

Genrih

One account that was active from Sweden (on PC), your current one was active from the Netherlands (also on PC). This has nothing to do with a game bought from a different region. I strongly encourage you to contact EA so those accounts can return to their rightful owners. Or if they were sold knowingly, can be deactivated.

Furthermore you are very solidly linked to an account that has already been banned by PunkBuster, which is enough evidence on it's own.

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service. Links are down this page.