This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Mike
    User
    Member since August 11, 2018

Hi!

First of all i want to say im bad at computers, if im building a new computer i need help to find parts to fit eachother, So all ive been using as a virus protection is an antivirus program and windows firewall. i thought all this would be enough.

Few years ago my first BF4 acc got used by another player, he used it to hack with. I know its my responisibility to secure my acc as i thought i had with my firewall and antivirus programe. I explained all this for the EA support and the guy said he couldnt do anything more then just buy a new account. So i did that and now after this long time i get kicked from servers saying i got a linked account?

Im 39, got 2 kids. soon a 3 yearold and soon 1 yearold, do you think in your wildest fantasy i buy an account to cheat with? Im 39 and have better things to do in life, i play this game when i get some time over to do something else then running after my kids. If i get no working solution for this then i take my hat off and thanks you all for all those years! :)

• Mike
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Claim your account first. You can do this by searching your soldier with the searchbar on the homepage. When you find it, click on the username and the profile will open. You see a blue claim button there. Click it for further instructions.

We can not process your case without claimed soldier.

• Mike
    User

Hi Scavenger, when you say homepage you dont mean this one? you mean battlefields main one?

• Mike
    Administrator

The BF4DB homepage.
  • Mike
    User

Done

• Mike
    Administrator

Unfortunately we do not unban for hacked accounts. Since release there have been solutions to prevent accounts from getting compromised. It is up to the user to enable those things.

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED

Staffnote: What I do find odd, is that on the 6th of june 2017, a violation kick was logged on a GGC protected server. From what I can see, both the GGC banned account and your account were active from the same place within reasonably small timeframes from that kick. Which makes me wonder if the account was indeed hacked or did someone you know use your account to cheat?