This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BadVibes
    User
    Member since October 17, 2020

Hey, got my account banned 4 weeks ago, wasn't playing at all since then on other accounts. I am really pissed this is happening because of my stats I am getting. I got also banned of multiply Battlefield 3 servers because of my stats. I don't know how to proof I wasn't cheating but as you can see, you can get banned for being level 61 and playing a new weapon. 

If you can help me I would appreciate if we can talk about it.

Best regards

• BadVibes
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Good evening, thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for the fact that you’re pissed off, and I hope we can shed some light on the subject for you. As the name would imply, BF4DB is strictly for BF4 so we have nothing to do with any bans on BF3, although I would take a guess that if you cheated in BF3, several servers would initiate bans against your account.

Even though you did not follow the appeal template in the guide, you do appear to have claimed you soldier. However, if you have any additional soldiers you will need to claim them as well. Do keep in mind our system can detect other accounts.

One of our ban appeal Administrators will be with you as soon as they are available to take your appeal. We appreciate your patience during the global pandemic that is affecting millions around the globe.

Kind regards,

Sovereign “Sus” Skies

• BadVibes
    User
    Member since October 17, 2020

My apologies, didn't noticed the guide. As far as I know, I also just got banned on some servers because of my KPM with the UMP-45 at Battlefield 3. I will try to link that accound aswell.

Thanks for reaching out.

Best regards

• BadVibes
    Retired Staff

We don’t care about Battlefield 3.

• BadVibes
    Retired Staff

OP appealed via Discord as well, which was denied.